T H E S P O T

A/N: Hey guys,

I just wanted to say a few things before we get into the next chapter.

I will once again say that this is not a Fred Fanfic, there is nothing in the title or anywhere saying 'Fred Weasley Fanfic', I am not saying either that Phoenix will end up with someone else please just trust the process. Not every sex scene is going to suddenly end up being Fred, he is with someone else at the moment, and they are both confused about how they feel.

I know you want Fred, but at the moment Fred is being an asshole, no consideration for Phoenix at all, he can't have his cake and eat it too. Draco is there for Phoenix, he's risking his life to protect her for god sake. Draco is gorgeous and a fucking badass, plus he's making Phoenix into the bad bitch she should be, I know Draco isn't for everyone but he's a good thing in this story.

I am considering doing two endings, but it would be difficult because I can't just end it with one chapter, there would have to be multipleso I have to work that one out.

I hope you still love this story though, I love you all so so much <3

As always, Stay sexy <3

☾ ☾ ☾ ☾ ☾ ☾

{THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS HEAVY SEXUAL CONTENT}

Ginny grabs me by the hand and drags me up the stairs along with Hermione following close behind. She pulls me into her room and immediately rifles through her drawers. Hermione perches herself onto the edge of the bed.

"Right, I'm sorting you out— red is totally your colour so I've got this bikini, put it on and don't complain."

"Ginny—" I begin.

"Ah! Nope, put it on— you can wear a stupid long sleeve over it, but you'll be going in water so wear it!"

Hermione snickers and I let out a huff, turning on my heel and walking back towards the bedroom I was staying in.

Pulling my fitted dress off, I tie the red bikini on. It was simple but gorgeous; the red popped against my skin and hair. I scramble through my trunk and find a loose fitted dress that was easy to remove, although it had long sleeves— so I would probably be getting a side-eye from her once I get down the stairs.

I slide my feet into some trainers and make my way down the stairs. As I expected, Ginny glared at me as she saw me wearing the long sleeve dress. I give her an apologetic look and walk towards the group.

"Mum's packed us some lunch— we have drinks— all good!" George says while shuffling through the couple bags they have packed.

"Right, Malfoy and Phee, I will apparate you two— Fred will take Ginny and Hermione— and Ron will take Harry. Sound good?"

Everyone gave approving nods and we all stood with our selected person to apparate. Once Draco and I take ahold of George's wrist, I feel the familiar pull behind my naval as the Burrow is now out of sight.

With a crack, everyone lands onto soft grass. I look around and was immediately awestruck by the scenery.

Tall trees swallow up the beauty that is before me, the sunbeams down from above allowing the crystal water to sparkle. It was a large lagoon, the water was so clear that it was see-through, with three waterfalls spilling over it, the sun hitting the water spray causing a small rainbow to reflect. The sounds of crashing water and singing birds were the only things I could hear along with Ginny's cheering as she begins tearing off her clothes to jump into the water.