D I R T Y T H O U G H T S

A/N: Hey all!

Thank you for being patient with me, I am feeling loads better now and I'm so excited to be able to post a new chapter for you!

I just wanted to say, I have nothing against the character Astoria Greengrass, I know she is used in a lot of fan fiction as a negative character, but she is very easy to use for these sort of situations within a story. Hope you still love the story regardless <3

As always, stay sexy <3

{THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL SCENES}

If I'm going to be completely honest, my life so far has been a huge kick in the dick. Spending my early years in a home for orphans, where I experience an abusive life for five years until a dark-haired and cold man called Severus Snape saves me... until he sends me to a school that I never wanted to go to, which he pays the price for as I get myself expelled for causing absolute hell and then I finally move to Hogwarts, where I was so desperate to be— then life seemed to perk up a bit.

Moving on to finding out that I had this freaky power that no one has ever really seen in the Wizarding world along with being an empath to where I can feel what others are feeling just by skin on skin contact AND having abilities to change my face, eyes, body— whatever. Like someone has said to me before, I'm a bit overpowered for one tiny witch... and yes, it's true, sometimes my power can get the better of me.

Then the whole biological father who happens to be a dark lord and most powerful wizard of all time comes looking for me— oh and also ANOTHER dark and powerful wizard so happens to be my Grandfather, my future couldn't be brighter.

This power is what daddy dearest wanted, I was his prize— a fucking weapon... so I get sent away, leaving my friends and first love who I thought I could go back to after almost two years, right? WRONG! Freddie moved on with some other girl, who was rather vile. She sorta hit me with a hex that cut up my whole torso but that's another story.

In comes a white fucking knight... who I least expected. Draco goddamn Malfoy appears out of nowhere, so happens to be working with my father (Snape), vowed to protect me and teaches me to fight like a fucking assassin. You know what he got in return— me.

I didn't think I would fall in love again... but y'know, when a guy who is tall, muscular, wields knives and saves you on multiple occasions, my heart and legs are wide open.

Moving on... Gale gets hit by the killing curse right before my eyes, Draco gets impaled by a poisonous arrow, and we end up back home to The Burrow, covered in blood and completely fucking different.

Life seemed alright, good memories were being made once again— until the Death Eaters come to play... and I get kidnapped, great.

I'll be quick on this next part— I find out about daddy dearest, he gives me a dark mark— nice, I fight him MULTIPLE TIMES to end up being assigned with a task of killing my previous headmaster, joys.

This brings me to finally finding out about my mother's life, who my father (Snape) was actually in a relationship with, while she was pregnant with me— the daughter of a dark lord.

Then Dumbledore gets killed right before my eyes— by my father (Snape).

Funny thing is— Dumbledore is a bastard! He hid the fact that The Boy Who Lived had to eventually die, also pretty much assumed I would turn out like my evil father, put me in Gryffindor for this exact reason when, ohh another plot twist— I'm a fucking Slytherin, surprise.

Stay with me here, it gets good.

I get bewitched and get sent to do what daddy dearest wanted me to do in the first place, which was to fight on his side. And I did— and it fucking sucked. I woke up to almost stabbing my best friend and to everyone being completely terrified of me.