H O W L E R

{THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL SCENES}

As breakfast began the next day, I couldn't help my rumbling stomach, I was starving. The smell of cooked food make my mouth salivate as I walk into the Great Hall. Me and Hermione walk over to our usual seating place along with the twins, Ron and Harry. 

Fred wraps an arm around me, pulling me into his side while kissing my temple. "You're in a good mood this morning." I say to him, giving him a smirk. 

"Hmm— I had a nice long shower last night, I feel rather refreshed." He says lowly, giving me a cheeky wink. 

Suddenly, me and Fred are torn apart by an unknown force, and we simultaneously turn our heads to see Umbridge retracting her wand as she clicks her heels down the aisle, holding her usual tight smile. My eyes twitch while we watch her saunter away, wearing her usual pink garments, and her hair pinned up in a curly undo. 

My gaze burns as my eyes deepen with the shade of blood, I flick my gaze back over to Fred who is looking at me with a soft smile, and I instantly feel more relaxed. I move myself over to the opposite side of the table, next to Hermione, so I am facing Fred. My feet run up his legs as I dig into my morning breakfast, receiving a dark glare from him. 

As we carry on with usual conversation, the owls begin cascading down, dropping the mail that comes in daily. The usual people that get mail everyday has theirs dropped in front of them, but this time we see the Weasley's owl, Errol. 

He squarks loudly as he floats down towards us. The Weasley boys widen their eyes as they see him not slowing his pace, eventually coming to a crashing stop in front of Ron. He pokes the bird to see if it was ok, and he immediately springs to life, making Ron jump in his seat. 

"Bloody bird, I'm surprised he's even lasted this long." Ron mutters, taking the envelope from the birds beak, sending Errol away with a tiny piece of toast. 

The Weasley boys gaze upon the letter with wide eyes, as the bright red envelope taunts them. It was a howler.

"Oh dear— what have you done to receive a howler, Ronald?" I taunt, and Ron flicks his eyes up to me. 

"It's not for me..." Ron says lowly, passing the letter to George, then George gazing upon it, to then pass it to Fred. 

Fred hesitates to take the letter from his twin, but after a hard swallow, he takes the ruby red mail from him. Letting out a shaky breath, he pops the wax stamp open, and the howler quickly morphs into a mouth, and a loud booming voice shrieks from the magical parchment. 

"FREDERICK GIDEION WEASLEY!"

Fred's face was pained, nose scrunched and eyes fixated on the floating parchment.

"YOUR FATHER AND I ATTEMPT TO HAVE A RELAXING TRIP AWAY TO SEE YOUR BROTHER, BUT WE COME BACK TO SEE A LETTER TELLING US THAT YOU HAVE BEEN FIGHTING!"

"Ah shit—" He says, lowering his head towards the table as his mother's voice continues. 

"YOU ARE LUCKY TO STILL BE IN THAT SCHOOL, IF IT WERE UP TO ME, I WOULD SEND YOU STRAIGHT HOME! COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS BOY! YOU ARE NOT A BRAWLER, I BROUGHT YOU UP BETTER THAN THAT! DO NOT THINK I WON'T COME DOWN TO THAT SCHOOL MYSELF AND DRAG YOU OUT BY EAR!"

The whole hall has eyes on Fred, but he continues to not raise his head. I focus my eyes on the Slytherins behind Fred, and Draco is there with his usual smug look, it enraged me.