Chapter 77

Authors note: If you like my story please vote, add your libraries, and comment. It lets me know that you enjoy the direction it is going in. Constructive criticism is always welcome.

Enjoy!

Chapter 77

It was Friday, and Robbie was back. I got ready quickly and grabbed the scones I made him. He was leaning on his car door, looking at his phone when I stepped out of my building. He looked up when I stepped out and smile, and my heart burst. When I go to him, I threw my arms around his neck and pressed my lips to his. It started out as soft kisses, and then he grabbed my neck and deepened it.

"Ahem," A voice in the backseat said.

I broke the kiss.

"Maria?"

"The one and only," She smiled.

"What are you doing here?"

"Hitching a ride with my brother and my best friend," She said innocently.

Robbie grabbed my bags to put them in the back seat next to her.

Maria gave me a look trying to tell me something, "the car," She whispered.

Oh. I fought the urge to roll my eyes.

Robbie straightened up after placing my bags and went to go around to open the passenger door for me. I grabbed his wrist.

"Hey," I said smiling up at him.

"Hi," He said, confused.

"I was wondering, you know how you said you would do anything for me?"

"Ahuh,"

"And that you love me and that what is yours is mine?"

"Yeah," He said slowly growing suspicious.

"Does that include letting me drive your car?"

"What?"

"Yeah, like, can I drive to school today?" I asked, grabbing the keys from his pant pocket.

He frowned and turned to his sister.

"Did you put her up to this?"

Maria burst out laughing,

I put my hand on his cheek to make him look at me, "it's a yes or no question, Robbie," I said, nodding and holding up his keys. He went to snatch them, but I held on tight.

"Do you even know how to drive?"

"Yes. I have my license," I said, "I took driver's ed at my school in Miami."

He narrowed his eyes at me, and I batted my lashes at him, and slowly he loosened his grip on the keys.

"Fine." He said, clenching his jaw.

Maria and I both squealed simultaneously, and I gave him a kiss on the cheek. He opened the driver's door for me and went around to sit in the passenger seat.

I adjusted my seat and mirrors from giant mode to fit my height and put the keys in the ignition.

I looked down at shifter and paused, "Oh," I said and then looked up at Robbie. He was looking at me intently, trying to fight a smile. He expected this to happen, "What's wrong, love?"

"I didn't realize this car had a stick shift."

"Well, we tried," he said, unbuckling his seatbelt.

"Wait!" I said, clicking it back into place, "I've driven manual before, I just don't remember everything, just help me out, give me a refresher."

He looked at his watch, "Now?"