Chapter 53

Authors note: If you like my story please vote, add your libraries, and comment. It lets me know that you enjoy the direction it is going in. Constructive criticism is always welcome.

Enjoy!

Chapter 53

When I woke up, Robbie was still asleep. He was curled up against me with one leg over mine and one of my hands in his. It was still dark outside, so I reached over to try to see what time it was. As I shifted over him Robbie moved to lie on his back and wound his hand in my hair,  his thumb caressed my jaw.

"What are you doing?" he asked, his eyes closed, and his voice raw from sleep.

"Checking the time."

"What does it say?"

"It's 4 in the morning."

"At what time do you usually wake up?" He asked.

"5."

I climbed over him and went to my bathroom.

"I think that if you want to go home and pick up your uniform, you should get up now," I said, putting a glob of toothpaste on my toothbrush and brushing my teeth. It was the only thing that would fully wake me up at this time.

I finished brushing them and saw he was still sleeping.

"Come on, Robbie," I said, shaking his shoulder.

He rubbed his face and then got up and dragged his feet following my earlier path to the bathroom. I slid back into bed. It was cold, and the bed was so warm.

He came back out with my toothbrush hanging out of his mouth.

"Hey! Gross!" I protested sitting up.

"I washed it with soap beforehand and I'll wash it afterwards, or I'll buy you a new toothbrush."

"That's still gross."

"Your tongue was in my mouth yesterday. What's the difference?" He said, walking back into the bathroom.

When he finished, he came back to lay down next to me.

"Robbie, you're going to be late."

"I have rec first, and I don't have to go back home. I just remembered I have an extra shirt in my gym bag, and I can just wear yesterday's pants. I've woken up at 4 in the morning the past few days, just a few more minutes."

He took the blanket and covered himself with it closing his eyes. I didn't argue, I was having one of those moments when I was taken aback by how good-looking he was.

My heart sunk at the thought of this being a one-time thing. I laid back down on my side, and he turned to face me.

His eyes were half-open, and his hand stroked my hair. I wanted to be closer to him. I needed to be closer to him.

As if he could read my mind he pulled me in close, resting his chin on my head. 

I buried my face in his chest his Robbie smell was driving me crazy. My body was so responsive to him. His scent, his proximity was enough to make me wet and achy without him even touching me. I grasped his shirt in my fists and pulled myself even closer, and took a deep breath. I didn't even care if he thought I was a weirdo anymore.

I felt him laugh, and I felt him kiss the top of my head. This all felt like a dream I never wanted to wake up from.

"What do you want me to say?" I blurted out.