hugs from behind 1 (f/jasippa)

[to give you some context about what this new series is about, it's basically a bunch of scenarios where phillipa or jasmine would hug each other from behind. ya got it? good. continue reading]

phillipa was in the kitchen trying to make some spaghetti. she has all the things she needs but she just can't seem to actually try to use the things. she sighed and started to fill a pan with water. she set it on the stove and waited for it to boil. she heard bailey and james come in from playing outside. bailey walked in and james did soon after.

"hey mommy!" bailey smiled.

phillipa smiled back, "hello sweeties. did you guys have fun outside?"

bailey nodded, "yes but james got hurt."

phillipa's eyes widened, "what? how bad?"

"it's just a little scratch on my knee, mommy." james replied as he showed her the small cut on his knee.

that put phillipa's mind to rest, "ok. you guys go upstairs while i make some dinner."

the kids ran upstairs while giggling. phillipa noticed the water was boiling so she opened the pack of noodles and poured them in. after some minutes, she began to stir the noodles. she was focused on the pan that she didn't even hear when jasmine walked in. she only noticed when she felt her arms wrap around her. jasmine placed her face in the crook of phillipa's neck. 

"hello jasmine." phillipa smiled.

"why hello my beautiful wife i wake up to everyday. how are you?" jasmine asked.

"focused. well, i was focused until you walked in and hugged me." phillipa replied.

"so it's my fault?" jasmine teased.

phillipa laughed a little, "yes. it is."

jasmine pouted, "well, you look like you needed it so i'm here to provide you with it." 

phillipa smiled and placed her hand on top of one of jasmine's hand, "i know. thank you."

"you're welcome." jasmine grinned.

[also, you can suggest some hugs from behind prompts also. these will be mostly short but they will be long from time to time. hope you like this series]