christmas (f/jasippa)

jasmine and phillipa were sleeping peacefully until that peace was interrupted by their 5 year old daughter and 2 year old son, bailey and james. the couple adopted bailey from a really bad looking orphanage. she was really skinny when they first met her. she had long curly black  hair that matched perfectly with her brown skin. ever since they adopted her, she has gotten better. she looks more healthy now then before and more energetic than ever. james was fostered at their house for a year before they decided to adopt him. he was taken from an abusive home. he could've died if jasmine didn't save him on time. he was more of quiet and shy than anyone.  he had short black, fluffy hair that always covered his eyes and pale skin to match. bailey jumped on top of the bed they were sleeping in and started jumping up and down on top of jasmine. james climbed on the bed and sat on top of phillipa. he began poking at phillipa's face and laughing when she scrunched her nose a little.

"momma! mommy! wake up, you rascals!" bailey shouted as she jumped on jasmine. 

jasmine groaned when bailey jumped on her bladder, "ugh. why are you two waking us up so early again?"

"it's christmas time, momma!" bailey smiled as she sat on top of jasmine.

"momma," james spoke softly, "why mommy making weird faces?"

jasmine laughed to herself when she saw james poking at phillipa's face, "because she's asleep and doesn't know what's happening."

jasmine sat up and pulled james away from phillipa. 

"i have a special mission for you two, okay?" jasmine told them.

they both nodded their heads eagerly while waiting for jasmine's reply.

"i want you two to go downstairs and hide for mommy, ok?" jasmine told them.

the kids got off of the bed and scurried down the stairs, safely. jasmine chuckled to herself and turned to see phillipa still asleep. how can anyone sleep through all the ruckus bailey was making?  jasmine asked herself. she leaned down and kissed phillipa's cheek. phillipa moved a little and then continued to sleep. jasmine sighed and kissed her lips instead. when she did, she felt phillipa's lips move as she kissed back. they kissed a little longer than jasmine pulled away, smiling at phillipa. phillipa opened her eyes and smiled also.

"good morning, sunshine." phillipa yawned.

"good morning, you heavy ass sleeper." jasmine chuckled.

"i loved that wake up call, though." phillipa smirked, "you still got it, cephas."

jasmine rolled her eyes, "well, get up, soo. our kids are waiting for us as they are hiding by my orders."

phillipa smirked, "why are they hiding?"

"because i wanted to kiss you without them watching, you dumbass." jasmine giggled as she got up from the bed.

jasmine extended her hand towards phillipa to help her out of bed. she grabbed her hand and walked downstairs with her. they were both scared when bailey and james popped out from behind the kitchen counter. they all laughed it off. 

"alright kids, should we open presents or eat first?" phillipa asked as she clapped her hands.

"presents!" bailey and james shouted.

"alrighty then." jasmine chuckled when the kids ran by them.

bailey and james sat down near the tree while jasmine and phillipa sat on the couch next to the tree. the kids immediately grabbed presents with their name on it and ripped them open. phillipa couldn't help but laugh at their kids. jasmine chuckled also.

[so...how we feeling about bailey and james? should i include them more into jasippa oneshots? i personally like them because they're precious but i want us all to be on board with them also.]