you're cute (s/marliza)

"maria!" eliza yelled from the bottom of the staircase.

"yes?" maria yelled back from their shared room.

"did you take my underwear?" eliza asked.

"now, what the fuck would i do with that shit?" maria asked as she came out of the room.

"you masturbate." eliza stated.

"not with your underwear." maria laughed as she appeared on top of the staircase.

"well, do you know where my blue ones are?" eliza asked as she walked away into the laundry room.

maria walked downstairs and walked into the laundry room. she stood at the doorframe and leaned on it. watching eliza frantically look into the pile of clean clothes. after the two years they've been dating, maria just found eliza cuter.  maria just smiled at her. eliza looked back at her and frowned.

"what are you smiling about?" eliza asked as she walked up to maria.

"you're cute." maria smiled.

eliza stopped in front of maria and blushed deeply. she turned back around and walked back to the pile of clothes she was searching. maria was left confused. she sighed and walked behind eliza. she wrapped her arms around her waist and sniffed eliza's neck.

"you smell good, too, baby." maria whispered against her neck.

"m-maria...just h-help me find t-the underwear." eliza stuttered.

"ugh," maria groaned, "you have so many blue ones, though."

"well the pair i'm looking for is my favourite." eliza explained.

"my favourite is when you don't have any on." maria whispered in eliza's ear.

eliza froze. maria began to kiss up eliza's neck. maria hands wandered up eliza's blue oversized shirt and grabbed her boobs. eliza squeaked at the contact and maria chuckled.

"are you ok?" maria spoke against eliza's neck.

"y-yeah." eliza moaned.

one of maria's hand wandered down to eliza's underwear. her hand went into the underwear and touched eliza's heat. eliza gasped at the feeling of maria lightly stroking her heat.

"you're so wet, babe." maria whispered in eliza's ear.

"mhmm." eliza moaned.

eliza grasped the sides of the basket of clean clothes. unable to keep herself up as maria continued to stroke her pussy repeatedly. eliza moaned loudly as maria's fingers entered her. at this point, eliza was shaking all over. a complete moaning mess. maria was turned on completely.

"you like this, baby?" maria asked eliza.

eliza couldn't even talk. maria was fingering her at such a fast pace than usual. eliza's eyes rolled back as maria grabbed her by the neck and pulled her closer to her. her pace never faltering. eliza just moaned as tears started to form in her eyes. maria's hand on her neck tightened a little as eliza moaned loudly. causing a rush of euphoria in eliza.

"you must really enjoy this." maria stated as she quickened her pace more.

at this point, eliza was close. very close. maria knew since eliza's heat tightened around her fingers. maria whispered naughty things into eliza's ear. causing her to want more. eliza's moans got louder and the neighbours could possibly hear them. eliza didn't care and neither did maria. eliza screamed as she came all over maria's fingers and onto the floor. maria pulled her fingers out and placed them in front of eliza.

"suck." maria commanded.

eliza hurriedly sucked maria's fingers off. she licked between her fingers. making sure to get every last drop. maria pulled her fingers out and turned eliza's head towards her. they kissed passionately and broke away after a few minutes. they put their heads together and laughed.

"that was an amazing show you pulled." maria laughed.

"thanks." eliza sighed.

"you're cute." maria stated.

"so are you." eliza smiled.