well, this is awkward (f/marliza)

credit to cuteotpprompts on instagram

"maria, get out." hercules spoke as he entered the living area.

maria paused the movie and turned around to look at hercules. hercules was wearing gray sweatpants with no shirt on. maria popped a skittle in her mouth and tilted her head sideways.

"why?" maria asked.

"laf's coming over." hercules replied.

"okay," maria spoke, "he's always over. what's different this time?" 

"well..." hercules scratched his neck.

it took awhile for maria to understand but when she did, her eyes grew wide.

"you're gonna fuck his ass, aren't you?" maria asked.

"yeah pretty much." hercules shrugged.

maria turned back around and sunk further into the couch. she played back the movie and continued to eat her skittles. hercules looked at her with a confused expression. hercules wanted to ask why maria was still here but it seems as if she read his mind already.

"you guys can't possibly be that loud." maria stated.

hercules shrugged and walked back to his dorm room, "okay, have fun."

once she heard his door close, she heard a knock on the front door. maria sighed and paused the movie. she scratched her back a little and walked towards the door. she opened it to reveal lafayette standing in his glory. he was wearing a pink t-shirt with black shorts and white sneakers. lafayette looked at maria in surprisement. she stepped aside to let him in and closed the door after he walked in. 

"is herc in his room?" lafayette asked.

"yep, don't be so loud please." maria replied as she walked past him back to the couch. 

lafayette walked towards hercules' door and knocked. the door opened and he was immediately pulled in as the door slammed behind him. it was silent for several minutes and maria was just enjoying her movie until she heard the moans. 

"oh fuck herc!" lafayette moaned out.

maria mentally screamed at herself. the moans continued after that and they soon died down. maria sighed and thought everything was said and done until the moans began back again. this time was different though because she heard moans from hercules' room and from the other dorm next to theirs. maria decided that was enough and grabbed her skittles bag. she put on her red oversized hoodie and walked out the dorm. when she walked out she saw a girl sitting next to the dorm room next to her's. the girl looked up at maria and maria instantly blushed. the girl was beautiful. she had long dark hair that was up in a ponytail. she wore an oversized blue sweater with dark blue sweatpants and white sneakers. maria was wearing her red hoodie with black tights and red converses. the girl was about to say something but was interrupted by a loud moan from her dorm.

"fuck me harder, john!"

they both blushed and lightly laughed. maria sat down next to the girl and sighed. she offered her some skittles to the girl to which she nodded to. the girl grabbed some and began to eat them. maria also took some into her mouth. it was silent but with the occasional moan from both of their dorms.

"well," maria spoke up, "this is awkward. i'm eating skittles with a cute ass girl while my roommate is fucking the hell out of his boyfriend."

the girl giggled and blushed, "same actually. my name's eliza."

"maria." maria smiled at the girl, "so you also think i'm cute, eliza?"

"w-what?" eliza blushed.

"well you did say 'same actually' after i spoke," maria explained, "and i did mention a cute ass girl, you know. so you also think i'm cute?"

eliza blushed and looked away, "y-yeah i guess."

maria laughed softly and tapped eliza's shoulder. eliza turned back. maria smiled.

"hey," maria started, "i know a sweet coffee shop around here so let's go and get to know each other better."

eliza couldn't speak so she just nodded her head. maria stuffed her skittles bag in her hoodie pocket and stood up. she reached out her hand at eliza to which eliza took and helped her up. they began walking towards the entrance of the college.

"how long do you think they're going to be at it?" eliza asked as they walked outside.

"for a couple of hours," maria replied, "especially since they're going to be destroying each other's prostate."