With You Forever ❀ Venti

❀° ┄──────────╮

𝑨𝒍𝒍 𝒘𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒌𝒚...
𝑭𝒐𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓...

╰──────────┄ °❀

~Venti x Female Reader~

Eternal life had its ups and downs. Eternal life meant eternal adventures, yet also having to see everyone you care about die, and then once you manage to care about new people, they're snatched right away from you.

It would be nice to have someone to stay by my side forever, but I know I'll probably never get that opportunity, so I've accepted it.

Though that's not for certain, so maybe I shouldn't fret. After all, the sun still has yet to set!

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

I sat on the edge of Starsnatch cliff as the sun began descending. It was strange for no one to be there at the time, but I didn't mind. I needed the solitude, and time to think about things.

The sky melted into orange and pink as I heard footsteps behind me. I didn't look to see who it was, but I stayed alert. Their footsteps were gentle, though.

"Is something troubling you?" A girl's voice interrupted my thoughts.

I turned my head to look at her and my eyes widened. She was gorgeous, with h/c hair and e/c eyes, along with s/c skin. I never knew someone could look so amazing, and it seemed like she didn't even try. And suddenly, after seeing her, I didn't really want to be alone anymore.

I was left in awe for a moment before she spoke again, shifting uncomfortably under my gaze as I stared.

"Um...?"

I snapped out of it immediately, "Oh, my apologies! I didn't mean to stare, I was just surprised! Anyways, what did you need again?"

"Hm..." She hummed. "I just thought you looked... Very lonely. And it seemed like something was on your mind, so I was wondering if I could help."

How can someone be so pure?

"Oh, I'm quite alright, thank you! I wouldn't mind company while watching the sunset, though, ehe~" I giggled, attempting to forget about my treacherous thoughts.

I moved over to give her room and she took a seat beside me, her legs dangling over the cliff. She stared at the beautiful sky, her eyes sparkling.