𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐝𝐞 ❀ 𝐀𝐥𝐛𝐞𝐝𝐨'𝐬 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫/𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐧??

╔═════ ∘◦ミ◦∘ ══════╗

𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐮𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐜𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞...

╚═════ ∘◦ ミ ◦∘ ═════╝

❥ 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘎𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳: 𝘕𝘦𝘶𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘭

❥ 𝘞𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴: 𝘕𝘰𝘯𝘦

❥ 𝘊𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘨𝘰𝘳𝘺: 𝘍𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧??

❥ 𝘈𝘭𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘜𝘯𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘕𝘰𝘯𝘦

❥ 𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘦: 𝘚𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘚𝘩𝘢𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘴 𝘈𝘮𝘪𝘥𝘴𝘵 𝘚𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘴 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵. 𝘈𝘭𝘴𝘰, 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳. 𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘭𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘺 𝘣𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘭.

❥ 𝘞𝘰𝘳𝘥 𝘊𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵: 1280

╰──➤ 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙊𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙄𝘿𝙀

Dragonspine was cold as always, and of course, you were exploring the mountain to look for treasure chests or anything else you could use. Paimon decided not to go with you since... well, it's Dragonspine. You were a bit paranoid after what happened with Albedo and his imposter, but a bit of time had passed so you figured it would be safe enough. You could handle yourself either way.

"Another common chest..." You mumbled as you searched through its contents, finding only a few stray mora. "Great..."

You sighed and shoved the coins in your pocket before you heard the snow crunching behind you. Immediately, you summoned your sword and turned around, only to find Albedo.

Well, sort of.

"You," you growled. "What are you still doing here?"

"No need to be so hostile," he said with a frown. "I was simply taking a stroll around the cavern."

Something in his eyes looked so... fragile. As if he would break with even the slightest touch. You slightly lowered your sword, but still kept your guard up in case. He held his hands up in surrender and you wondered why he wasn't doing anything. 

"I don't plan on hurting you," he added. "Not now, at least."

"That's reassuring," you said sarcastically as he sat in the snow and looked down at the rest of Starglow Cavern. The cold was getting to you and your hands were starting to feel numb, but you still held your sword strongly in case the imposter did anything. Of course, you wouldn't swing at him if he didn't initiate conflict.