Protector ❀ Thoma

╭━━━━∙⋆⋅⋆∙━━━━╮

"𝐈𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞... 𝐚 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐮𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐧."

╰━━━━∙⋆⋅⋆∙━━━━╯

❥ 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘎𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳: 𝘕𝘦𝘶𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘭

❥ 𝘞𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴: 𝘕𝘰𝘯𝘦

❥ 𝘊𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘨𝘰𝘳𝘺: 𝘍𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧

❥ 𝘈𝘭𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘜𝘯𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘔𝘰𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘯 𝘈𝘜

❥ 𝘞𝘰𝘳𝘥 𝘊𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵: 1054

╰──➤ 𝙋𝙍𝙊𝙏𝙀𝘾𝙏𝙊𝙍

A crowd was starting to gather around you, most of them having cameras pointed at you. They were all shouting so you couldn't hear a single one of them. You just wanted to pick out a gift for your assistant, who also happened to be your best friend. You really couldn't go anywhere without someone recognizing you and begging for an autograph.

"I'm sorry, but I have somewhere to be," you announced, trying to get them to disperse.

"Please, we just have a few questions!"

You were starting to feel suffocated with all the people closely surrounding you, and you became paranoid that one of them were going to stab you and you wouldn't know who it was. You tried your best to keep your breathing steady, but it didn't help. 

"Please let me through," you pleaded. "Or at least back away."

But they persisted.

Oh, how you hated people.

You put a hand to your chest, feeling your heartbeat as it quickened with your breaths. You tried pushing through the people, but it was futile. Then you heard the ear-piercing sound of a whistle, and everyone stopped.

"Everyone, please step away from Y/n," Thoma requested. "We have somewhere to be right now. You wouldn't want to make them late, would you? We might just have to get Kamisato Ayato involved."

At the mention of Ayato, everyone parted like a sea, allowing Thoma to reach you. You jumped forward and hugged him, the sight of him starting to relax your heart. You heard a few people snapping pictures, but you really didn't care. There were already rumors of you dating Thoma anyway.

When you walked with him, away from all the crowds, you took a deep breath and squeezed his hand. He gave you a reassuring smile.

"So what are you doing out here today?" He asked.