𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐓𝐨 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 ❀ 𝐕𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢

❀°────────────╮

𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧' 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭...

╰───────────┄ °❀

❥ 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘎𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳: 𝘕𝘦𝘶𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘭

❥ 𝘞𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴: Mildly suggestive content/dialogue

❥ 𝘊𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘨𝘰𝘳𝘺: Fluff...? 

❥ 𝘈𝘭𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘜𝘯𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦: Assassin AU

❥ 𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘦: Day four of Venti week!!

❥ 𝘞𝘰𝘳𝘥 𝘊𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵: 1251

╰──➤ SHOT TO THE HEART

"just shoot him now, you idiot!"

"there's a kid right next to him, y/n!"

"you're gonna lose your window if you keep arguing with me!" you snapped, glancing back at the target as the majority of your body laid flat on the rooftop to avoid drawing any attention. venti stared through the lens of his sniper with furrowed brows before leaning back and deciding not to take the shot.

"are you kidding me?" you scoffed. "this is why i hate you."

"you won't kill kids, but you're fine traumatizing them for life?" he rolled his eyes, beginning to pack his items back in the duffle bag he brought. "that makes so much sense."

"you just lost us the money for this job, you dipshit," you hissed, smacking the back of his head with your palm. "i don't think you understand the amount of calls i had to make so i could get him here."

he pouted and offered you a faux sympathetic expression, "aw, boo-hoo, you had to use your phone! oh, the horror!"

"i hate you."

"you said that already," he mumbled, zipping up his bag and standing up, slinging it over his shoulder. "come on."

you pushed yourself to your feet and began walking to the door that led to the stairway. you hurled the door open and stomped through, your footsteps echoing within the stairwell at an obnoxious volume. venti casually followed after you, somewhat annoyed by your irritated actions.

something about him was so agitating. he was so disrespectful, boisterous, irksome, and he didn't shy away from showing how he was feeling at all times. at least, that was what you thought. though exasperating, he also showed slivers of kindness in moments of serious nature, and you were never able to pinpoint what he was thinking... something about it boiled you inside, and it was so... alluring.