𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐀𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐌𝐞! (𝐑𝐞𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞) ❀ 𝐕𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢

❀°────────────────╮

𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐧, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐨𝐰...

╰───────────────┄ °❀

❥ 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘎𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳: 𝘕𝘦𝘶𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘭

❥ 𝘞𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴: Tw for suicidal themes!

❥ 𝘊𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘨𝘰𝘳𝘺: Angst, Hurt/Comfort(?)

❥ 𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘦: A little extra treat for Venti week <3. Also this is very different from the original but the original sucked so like- who cares

❥ 𝘞𝘰𝘳𝘥 𝘊𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵: 1383

╰──➤ THINK ABOUT ME! (REWRITE)

your hair clung to your face in a messy arrangement of desperation as you stood at the tip of starsnatch cliff, glaring out over the land and sea that prostrated before you. it bowed to your will, the tides wavering and the sea almost cowering at your desires. your eyes glowed with a reflection of the lightning that struck the water, electrifying it. the wind caressed your hair and clothes, offering a safe way down the cliff, but you paid it no mind.

you stepped forward and tilted your sight downward. your ferocious stare burned through each tree that resided at the bottom, along with the sand that threatened to cushion your fall. however, from such a grand height, there was no chance of survival, especially if your head slammed down first.

you closed your eyes and lifted one foot in the air, letting it hover over the edge. your breath slowed and your heartbeat drummed inside your chest, creating a rhythm for the rest of your body to follow. the rain poured overhead, though your clothes had already been drenched and there was no point in being bothered by this fact. 

soon enough, there would be nothing to bother you anymore.

as your one foot weighed down over the air, you removed your anchor and stepped forward. time hardly moved, and for a moment, you almost thought you would be able to walk amongst the wind. like a god.

instead, you fell.

the realization crashed into you as your body tore through the wind and it ripped through your ears. it seemed to be crying, frightened for what your fate was soon to be. you stared up at the cliff with wide, teary eyes and spread your lips, forcing out a ghost of a scream. it escaped silently as the lightning and downpour drowned it out.

then everything disappeared.

when you awoke, you were greeted with the glorious, shifting melody of a sacred song that was only to be played for you. your eyes adjusted to the brightness of the room and your mind cracked as the memories from the previous night overloaded your brain. you gasped and bolted upright, grabbing at yourself out of shock.