The Stray ❀ Venti

❀°────────────────╮

𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦, 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐬 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞...

╰───────────────┄ °❀

❥ 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘎𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳: 𝘍𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘦

❥ 𝘞𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴: 𝘕𝘰𝘯𝘦

❥ 𝘊𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘨𝘰𝘳𝘺: 𝘍𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧

❥ 𝘈𝘭𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘜𝘯𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘔𝘰𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘯 𝘈𝘜

╰──➤ 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙎𝙏𝙍𝘼𝙔

"Venti? I'm home-"

As you swung open the door to the room you shared with your boyfriend, you realized your mistake. He wasn't wearing a shirt.

"S-Sorry!" You squeaked, immediately closing the door with a red face. "Oh my gosh, what's wrong with me!?"

You heard him chuckle from the other side of the door before opening it. "It's not a big deal, are you really that embarrassed? It's not like you haven't seen-"

"Shut up!" 

"Okay, okay! Anyway, welcome home, love," he smiled, wrapping his arms around you. "How was your day?"

"Normal," you sighed, embracing him. "It's always much better being with you."

He giggled at your response. "How sweet of you~."

You playfully rolled your eyes as you broke away from the hug, taking your coat off. "Well-"

You were cut off by Venti sneezing. You took a moment to think about how adorable it sounded before realizing what happened. He groaned in annoyance and sneezed again.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Venti!" You apologized. "I wasn't thinking about it! I saw a stray cat on the way home. Some of its hair must've gotten on my clothes..."

"It's fine, don't worry about-" he sneezed. "It."

You laughed and put your coat on a hanger in the closet. "Your sneezes are cute."

"You always say that."

"That's because it's always true."

You gave him a pat on the head and he blushed, your smile making his heart stop. 

"Say, why don't I treat you to dinner tonight? To make up for your allergies," you giggled.

He gasped. "Wine?"

"And wine."

He embraced you tightly and grinned. "You're the best girlfriend ever~. I feel bad for everyone else!"

"I'm not the best," you said. "But I am pretty great."

"Can we go now?" He requested.

"N-Now? Venti, it's only four o'clock."

"But I wanna spend time with you now..."

"Then we can cuddle for now. Unless you really are that hungry."

"I'm not!"

"Okay," you beamed.

•❅─────✧❅✦❅✧─────❅•

"The wine here is sooo good," Venti sighed with satisfaction.

You chuckled. "I'm sure it is."

You didn't drink, but you were glad it made Venti happy. You never let him go overboard like how he did before you began dating, though. He drew back a bit, and he felt pretty sick at first, but his body adjusted and he ended up much healthier. He never would've done that without you.

The waiter returned with your card, which you paid with, and you were ready to go. You stood up, slipping the card into your wallet. 

Venti whined. "Do we have to go now?"

"It's getting dark," you pointed out. "C'mon."

"But the wine-"

"Venti."

"Fine..."

The cold air outside made you shiver, so Venti draped his arm across your shoulders and pulled you closer, sharing his warmth with you. You blushed and smiled at him. You promptly realized that you were in the area where you saw the stray cat, so you broke away from your boyfriend and took a few steps into the alley where you fed the animal. He just stared at you, puzzled.

"Kitty," you cooed. "You here?"

After realizing what you were doing, Venti took a few steps away from the alley. Suddenly, he sneezed.

Your eyes sparkled. "It must be close!"

"So I'm a cat sensor now?"

"Of course not! You're my boyfriend, who happens to be allergic to cats," you grinned.

He wanted to be mad, but he could never be angry at a smile like that. The cat seemed to appear out of nowhere, rubbing against Venti's leg. He jumped away from it, almost scaring it off, but it ran over to you instead.

"Hi!" You greeted with a bright smile as you crouched down, caressing its head. "Aw, you're so cute!"

Venti observed you while you gave the cat all of your attention, occasionally sneezing. He glared at the cat for stealing you away, but you didn't notice his stare. You suddenly realized how long you'd both been there.

"Oh geez, it's dark," you said, standing up. "Hm...? Venti?"

"What?" He finally took his eyes off the cat, letting them rest on your beautiful face instead.

"You okay?" You asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine."

You narrowed your eyes. "No, you're not."

You turned around and waved to the cat. "Bye, kitty!"

You hooked your arm around Venti's and pulled him along, toward home. That time, you saw when he was glaring daggers at the small animal.

"Are you jealous of a cat?" You teased.

"What? No," he said before sneezing because of some leftover cat hair on your jacket. "That would be ridiculous."

"Would it?"

"You aren't planning on leaving me for a cat, right?" 

"Of course not," you kissed him gently on the lips. "I wouldn't leave you for anyone, you know that."

When you got to your shared apartment, you put your jacket on a chair in the living room. You didn't get time to do anything else after Venti closed and locked the door. Once he did, he grabbed your wrist and took you into the bedroom.

You ended up laying on the bed with him hovering above you, a concentrated expression on his face. You opened your mouth to speak, but he planted his lips on yours to cut you off. You kept trying to speak, but he always pressed his lips against yours before you could finish. Finally, he pulled away for a significant amount of time.

"V-Venti-"

"Let's show how much we love each other, hm?"