𝐋𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐎𝐧 𝐒𝐞𝐞𝐧 (𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧) ❀ 𝐊𝐚𝐳𝐮𝐡𝐚

┌───────🍁───────┐

𝐒𝐨, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈'𝐦 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐤
'𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡
𝐓𝐨 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧...

└───────🍁───────┘

❥ 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘎𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳: 𝘕𝘦𝘶𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘭

❥ 𝘞𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴: 𝘕𝘰𝘯𝘦

❥ 𝘊𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘨𝘰𝘳𝘺: 𝘍𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧

❥ 𝘈𝘭𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘜𝘯𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦: 𝘔𝘰𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘯 𝘈𝘜

❥ 𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘦: 𝘋𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘪 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭. 𝘔𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘐 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘳𝘦𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘴??

❥ 𝘞𝘰𝘳𝘥 𝘊𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵: 1709

╰──➤ 𝙇𝙀𝙁𝙏 𝙊𝙉 𝙎𝙀𝙀𝙉 (𝙍𝙀𝙒𝙍𝙄𝙏𝙀)

you'd been pacing across your room persistently for at least half an hour as you worked yourself up, frantically fanning your face and taking deep breaths. your worries continued to gnaw at you, biting at your self esteem. you tried to combat your doubts, but they were most certainly winning.

you wanted to confess to kazuha, whom you harbored feelings for. your initial friendship began in middle school, and your "crush" stemmed from there. the realization of these feelings surfaced during your first year of high school, and now in your second, you wanted to tell him.

however, he was your best and only friend. if you ruined everything with him, your entire world would collapse and devastation would ensue. because of this, you were racked with more stress than you were comfortable with.

you stood still at last, glancing over to the phone which rested on your neatly made bed.

"breathe... breathe..." you whispered, lowering your hands and facing your palms to the floor as you sauntered over.

you took hold of the device with quivering hands and lifted it to your face, unlocking it with your top-secret password. a picture of you and kazuha at a previous sports day for your school was the background; you were both exhausted, sweaty, and smiling widely, wearing yellow bands over your foreheads. you were nudging him in the side while he laughed. seeing the photo, you could almost remember the day perfectly. you never liked sports day until you got to participate with kazuha.