𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐄𝐲𝐞𝐬 ❀ 𝐊𝐚𝐳𝐮𝐡𝐚

┌───────🍁───────┐

𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬, 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞...

└───────🍁───────┘

—gn!reader—fluff—modern au + HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAZUHA ILY <333—THIS WILL BE THE LAST ONE-SHOT ADDED TO THIS BOOK SINCE IM MAKING A NEW ONE, SO ENJOY IT—1

—gn!reader
—fluff
—modern au + HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAZUHA ILY <333
—THIS WILL BE THE LAST ONE-SHOT ADDED TO THIS BOOK SINCE IM MAKING A NEW ONE, SO ENJOY IT
—1.7k+

「 THE STARS IN YOUR EYES 

11:23 pm, october 28th.

you waited impatiently, eyes half-lidded while staring at the screen, watching each minute slowly pass. you were starting to regret making this a ritual― you would always call him at twelve so you could be the first to wish him a happy birthday, but with how tiring your day was, it turned out difficult staying awake.

still, you persevered.

when 11:30 hit, there was suddenly a knock on your window and you jumped from your bed, startled by the noise. when looking over, though, you realized it was only kazuha.

you grinned while opening the window, "what are you doing here?"

"oh? did you not want me to visit?" he asked teasingly, a playful smirk pulling at his lips. "i thought we could stargaze on the roof."

"really?!" you gasped. "yes, please! hold on, let me get a jacket."

with excitement bubbling in your chest, you grabbed the first jacket in your closet and raced to meet kazuha on the roof. you had easy access to it from your window, thanks to the large tree beside the house, so you both frequently climbed up to look at the stars. unfortunately, hardly any of them were visible, but you would cherish them all the same as long as kazuha laid by your side.

stepping onto the roof, you nearly lost your balance until kazuha steadied you with his hands on your shoulders, chuckling at your clumsy nature. butterflies fluttered around your stomach at the sound and you smiled, enjoying the feeling.

"be careful, y/n," he said softly, leading you along by the hand until you reached the middle of the roof, where you laid down together.

his bangs fell past his eyes as he gazed up to the night sky, spread out perfectly in front of you. however, despite how perfect it was, you couldn't pull your eyes away from the young boy. he was so... beautiful. his crimson eyes shined beneath the moonlight, and his light hair complimented his pale face so magnificently, especially with the stars reflecting in his irises.

returning your attention to the stars, you sighed, "i wish we could see more stars. i bet it'd be gorgeous..."

he caught a glimpse of you from the corner of his eye and frowned at your disappointed expression, "y/n."