𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈 𝐃𝐨 ❀ 𝐗𝐢𝐚𝐨

╔⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╝❀╚⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╗

𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮...

╚⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╗❀╔⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╝

❥ 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘎𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳: 𝘕𝘦𝘶𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘭

❥ 𝘞𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴: 𝘕𝘰𝘯𝘦

❥ 𝘊𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘨𝘰𝘳𝘺: 𝘍𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧

❥ 𝘈𝘭𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘜𝘯𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦: 𝘕𝘰𝘯𝘦

❥ 𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘦: Spoilers for the 2.7 archon quest!

❥ 𝘞𝘰𝘳𝘥 𝘊𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵: 1280

╰──➤ NOTHING I DO

for the few days after escaping the dreadful hell that was the chasm, you disappeared and no one was able to find your whereabouts. though you had been stuck with other people, none of them were aware of why you dropped off the face of the planet. even with their miniscule worry, they didn't bother to search for you.

the only one who tried was xiao. it was strange how your presence was somehow masked to him, and you never called for him, so he hoped you weren't in any danger. perhaps you needed time to recuperate.

you weren't close with anyone you were trapped with, aside from xiao. you were a majorly quiet person when speaking with the group, but there were a couple of times where you interacted with xiao privately, and you showed to be much more talkative. he was the only one you'd known prior to entering the chasm, and you actually ended up there because you were searching for him.

it had been a week already.

you stared out at the sunset with teary eyes while you hugged your legs to your chest. though your irises were glossy, the rest of your expression remained dull, almost lifeless. as the sky burned orange, a gentle breeze blew over you. lowering your legs and allowing them to dangle off the cliff instead, you plucked a qingxin flower from the ground beside you and observed it from every angle.

you sighed and closed your eyes, parting your lips.

"xiao?"

immediately, a flurry of black and teal particles scattered in the air before quickly disappearing as xiao stood beside your figure. he had donned his mask, but when he glanced at the surrounding area, he realized you were in no danger.

"you've been missing for a while now," he commented.

you looked up at him and stared at his mask. it was primarily black, with gold lining across the face as horns spiked up from the top of it. meanwhile, sharp-looking fangs protruded from the mouth. the eyes glowed a fierce teal, like a reminder of the anemo he wielded.