𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐝 ❀ 𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐞

╔═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.♕︎.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╗

𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮...

╚═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.♕︎.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╝

❥ 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘎𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳: 𝘕𝘦𝘶𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘭

❥ 𝘞𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴: None

Category: Kinda angst but fluff ending?

Original Genshin AU + Hanahaki disease AU except the cure is to confess <3

Word Count: 2679

「 THE RED 

scaramouche fiercely slammed the palm of his hand into the side of his subordinate's face, causing a harsh stinging sensation that was marked by a red print. afterward, everyone was ordered to leave, concluding their training for the day. as he watched them run off, the harbinger pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed.

"you seem troubled, my lord."

his head whipped around to look at you in a startled frenzy, and you suppressed a chuckle from his reaction. still, a sweet smile stretched your lips and distracted him from his worries. he puffed out a breath.

"i'm fine."

you furrowed your brows and your smile faded into a frown, "it's been a while since you hit someone like that."

he stared down at the grass below and crossed his arms over his chest. you noticed a hint of bemusement floating in his eyes until he closed them, shutting out any trace of emotion within himself. this was a habit he had, though you were the only one who realized it. even he didn't see it as something he did often.

"i'm going to my quarters."

he began walking and and you hurried to match his pace, "i'll accompany you, then."

it was slightly amusing to him that it wasn't presented as a question, but a demand. if he hadn't already developed a relationship with you, he would've brushed you off and walked ahead, but because it was you, he stayed by your side. he subconsciously tried to copy the rhythm of your steps, which you took note of. a small smile tugged at your lips and you looked straight ahead with bright eyes.

"so, would you mind telling me what's bothering you?" you asked.

he took a brief moment to clear his throat, though it sounded like it was... painful. you waited for his response while part of your mind lingered on the fact that he might've been sick in some way. your eyes flickered over his figure, searching for any more signs, but you couldn't identify anything else abnormal.