Taking Note of You ❀ Xingqiu

╓═══════☆═══════╖

𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬...

╙═══════☆═══════╜

❥ 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘎𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳: 𝘕𝘦𝘶𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘭❥ 𝘞𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴: 𝘕𝘰𝘯𝘦! 𝘏𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘯 ^^❥ 𝘊𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘨𝘰𝘳𝘺: 𝘍𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧

❥ 𝘞𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴: 𝘕𝘰𝘯𝘦! 𝘏𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘯 ^^

❥ 𝘊𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘨𝘰𝘳𝘺: 𝘍𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧

╰──➤ 𝙏𝘼𝙆𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙉𝙊𝙏𝙀 𝙊𝙁 𝙔𝙊𝙐

Wanwen Bookhouse. That was your hangout spot. Who you hung out with? Books. Lots and lots of books. Fictional characters who gave you comfort when you were sad, and wonderful settings filled with magic and creatures that you couldn't even dream of on your own. Of course, the world you lived in was already very magical, with Visions and all, but you rarely went out to experience it. You were scared, because with all of that magic, there were monsters that made it easy to die out in the wild. You might've considered leaving the house every once and a while if you still had your old friends with you, but they all left. So you decided to keep your heart in the pages you read.

There was this boy you'd see at the Bookhouse quite often. He did have a feminine appearance, but he was handsome. He never stayed for long, only picking out a few books before leaving. And when he went to return those books, the process repeated. But each time he visited, you always glanced over to him. And a few times, he managed to catch your gaze, causing you to blush furiously and avoid his eyes. You didn't even know his name, so why did he make you so flustered?

"I'll take these, my liege," he said, placing three books down on the counter to check them out.

"Alright. Have a nice day."

"You, as well."

You kept your eyes fixated on the book you were reading, sitting down at a small table as he passed by. That's where you always were. It took all of your strength to prevent you from looking up as you heard his footsteps approach. You thought he was just going to walk past, so you continued reading, not noticing that he had stopped. You didn't even realize when he took the other seat at your table. 

He chuckled at your less tense, focused expression. That caught your attention. His laugh was smooth, just like his voice. You hesitantly looked up and your face burned as you realized he was right in front of you, staring straight at you. You noticed his eyes scan your face and you became increasingly nervous. 

"C-Can I help you?" You stammered quietly.

He smiled, melting your heart. "I just wanted to speak with you, my liege."