Traitor ❀ Childe

╔═════ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═════╗

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰...

╚═════ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═════╝

❥ 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘎𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳: 𝘍𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘦

❥ 𝘞𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴: 𝘝𝘪𝘰𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘔𝘢𝘫𝘰𝘳 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘋𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩

❥ 𝘊𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘨𝘰𝘳𝘺: 𝘈𝘯𝘨𝘴𝘵

❥ 𝘈𝘭𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘜𝘯𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦: 𝘕𝘰𝘯𝘦

╰──➤ 𝙏𝙍𝘼𝙄𝙏𝙊𝙍

"Sweetheart, what are you doing out here so late? Come inside, it's time for dinner."

"I was looking at the stars..."

"They're beautiful from here," Mother said, sitting down beside me in the snow.

"Mama, you're gonna get your dress all wet!" I giggled.

"Oh, I don't mind," she smiled at me before returning her gaze to the stars. "Oh, look at that one! It's so bright!"

"Which one...?" I tilted my head, confused as I tried to pinpoint where she was referring to.

She pulled me closer to her side and guided my gaze with her finger. 

I gasped and grinned. "You're right! It's so pretty!"

"That one's you," she said, kissing the top of my head. "Always bright enough to stand out."

"But I didn't see it at first," I pointed out.

"Well, that must be because you don't recognize your own beauty," she decided. "Oh, and the one on the right is me. There's big brother, and big sister, too."

I stared in awe at our family of stars. "Woah! We're all together!"

"Just as families should be."

"...Do I really outshine you, mama?"

"But of course. You're an angel!"

I beamed. "I wanna reach the stars one day! Do you think I can do it!?"

"Oh, honey. You're so extraordinary, I'm sure you will. Now, let's go eat. Your siblings are waiting for us."

"Okay!"