My Idol! ❀ Xiao

╔⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╝❀╚⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╗

𝐖𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐧~

╚⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╗❀╔⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╝

[Idol AU]

"Please?! I love hearing you sing!" You pleaded.

"No."

"You sing in front of thousands easily..." You mumbled.

"Well, those people aren't you. It's different," Xiao hissed.

"I don't get it, but whatever," You sighed. "Are you gonna be okay?"

"Why do you feel the need to ask me that before every show?" He questioned.

"Because... It's not like you're feeling your best before every show, right? You're my best friend, I wanna make sure you're good," You grinned, unknowingly stabbing Xiao straight through the heart by saying 'best friend'.

"Right..." He exhaled. "I'm fine."

"You better not be lying," You said. "Anyway, good luck! Take all my luck, okay? I'll be in the front row!"

That's even more nerve racking... Xiao thought.

"There's no point being nervous, y'know," you pointed out. "Being nervous will worsen your performance, so just sing like no one's there! I know you can do it!"

"Yeah... I'll try that..." Xiao replied hesitantly. "You need to get going."

"Yeah, I'll be cheering you on!" You gave him a thumbs up while beaming at him, your smile bright enough to blind him. Though, if that was the last sight he got to see for the rest of his life, Xiao wouldn't mind. He wouldn't mind at all.

You headed out and pushed yourself through the crowds of people, eventually reaching directly in front of the stage. You couldn't wait to see Xiao finally sing live. You always had quite a busy schedule, so even if Xiao managed to get you a ticket, it would be likely you couldn't go. Thankfully, you got to go since you decided to take a vacation from work for the entire week because 4NEMO would be in the city. Their tour was almost done, and then they'd be home for a while. You'd finally get to see Xiao almost every day like you used to!

After a while, the lights dimmed and the band made their entrance. You were practically shaking from excitement, you wanted to scream with happiness but you restrained yourself. Keeping your emotions inside, or attempting to, was unbearable. Your feelings were immediately calmed, though, when you heard a familiar voice. The band started out with a smooth-sounding song, though it wasn't exactly slow. Xiao started the song off, which was odd to you since you thought he rarely ever began the songs. You couldn't complain, though. His voice was soft, like silk if it were transformed into a sound. It was mesmerizing, and you could only fall for him more from there.