Watching Clouds ; Part Two ❀ Scaramouche

╔═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.♕︎.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╗

'𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞.

╚═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.♕︎.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╝

❥ 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘎𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳: 𝘕𝘦𝘶𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘭

❥ 𝘞𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴: 𝘕𝘰𝘯𝘦

❥ 𝘊𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘨𝘰𝘳𝘺: 𝘈𝘯𝘨𝘴𝘵𝘺 𝘍𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧??

╰──➤ 𝙒𝘼𝙏𝘾𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝘾𝙇𝙊𝙐𝘿𝙎 ; 𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 𝙏𝙒𝙊

He was kicked out.

He dragged his suitcase along the sidewalk, mumbling incoherent curses to himself. His backpack was starting to weigh down on his shoulders, and it hurt like hell. His disobedient attitude had gotten him kicked out of his parents' house, and now he had to face the consequences of his actions. 

After seeing you a few days before, his behavior got out of hand. He was uncontrollable. Up until that point, everything was fine, and he was actually better than before. Something about seeing your face again set him off to the point where he got so angry that he almost set the house on fire purposely. He was extremely disappointed in himself, and even that was an understatement. Why was he so angry? Because he thought back to what you last said to him.

"I hate you."

So there he was, looking for a place to rest out in the streets. He was approaching a park, and he decided it would be good enough to sleep under a tree. He didn't want to be out in the open, where he easily could've been robbed, but he didn't have any money, so there wasn't an alternative. He could just hope for the best. He still needed to get used to hoping.

He sat down and leaned against one of the trees, taking off his bag and setting it beside him. He looked at his luggage and sighed, closing his eyes. Sleep fell upon him quickly, and he welcomed it with open arms.

After an hour passed with him sitting against a tree trunk, you arrived to the park. You frequently visited that small park in the late hours of the night so you could clear your mind, or just get a bit of fresh air. After seeing Scaramouche that one day, you went to the park every night to think things through clearly. Normally your parents would protest, but they were gone for the week, so it was just you. You thought back to the encounter every time you went, and you recalled how different he was. His voice had been weak, and his eyes held a sort of desperation you never would've expected. You regretted saying you hated him. 

But what you saw when you got there was something very new. A familiar face was resting there, and while that was strange, the robber stealing his belongings was much worse of a sight. You approached the thief, who was wearing a uniform from a local restaurant.