𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐝𝐞 (𝟐) ❀ 𝐑𝐮𝐛𝐞𝐝𝐨

╔═════ ∘◦ミ◦∘ ══════╗

𝐎𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐝𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐢𝐧...

╚═════ ∘◦ ミ ◦∘ ═════╝

❥ 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘎𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳: 𝘕𝘦𝘶𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘭

❥ 𝘞𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴: 𝘕𝘰𝘯𝘦

❥ 𝘊𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘨𝘰𝘳𝘺: 𝘍𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧

❥ 𝘈𝘭𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘜𝘯𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦: 𝘕𝘰𝘯𝘦

❥ 𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘦: 𝘚𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘚𝘩𝘢𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘴 𝘈𝘮𝘪𝘥𝘴𝘵 𝘚𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘴 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵. 𝘈𝘭𝘴𝘰, 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳. 𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘭𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘺 𝘣𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘭.

❥ 𝘞𝘰𝘳𝘥 𝘊𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵: 1684

╰──➤ 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙊𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙄𝘿𝙀 (2)

"i know my eyes must be deceiving me right now."

"...what are you looking at me like that for? weren't you hunting it?"

"no, i wasn't," you sighed, standing up and walking out of the bush you were hiding in. "i was just observing it. poor squirrel..."

"well, now you have dinner. you're welcome."

you rolled your eyes as he picked up the dead squirrel, getting blood on his gloves. you followed him back to the tent you had set up for the night. he put the animal over the fire after cleaning it up and you sat on a log off to the side. you propped your elbow up on your knee and held your head up with your palm as you got lost in thought. you were so deep in your own head that you didn't even notice him sitting beside you.

"...y/n."

"huh?" you flinched, your head perking up at the sound of his voice. you looked over to meet his gaze. "what?"

"are you okay?" he questioned, removing his gloves to reveal his pale white hands. "you're quieter than usual."

 "oh! i'm fine, don't worry," you smiled crookedly. "just tired, i guess."

"you should rest while that thing cooks, then," he suggested.

"no, no! i'd rather be out here with you."