𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐏𝐢𝐱𝐞𝐥𝐬 ❀ 𝐕𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢

❀°────────────╮

𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞,
𝐖𝐡𝐨'𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐮𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰?

╰───────────┄ °❀

❥ 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘎𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳: 𝘕𝘦𝘶𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘭

❥ 𝘞𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴: 𝘕𝘰𝘯𝘦

❥ 𝘊𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘨𝘰𝘳𝘺: 𝘍𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧

❥ 𝘈𝘭𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘜𝘯𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦: Modern AU

❥ 𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘦: Day three of Venti week <3

❥ 𝘞𝘰𝘳𝘥 𝘊𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵: 2023

╰──➤ THROUGH PIXELS

starsnatch cliff was pulchritudinous under the glowing light the stars offered as they spread through the sky endlessly, blanketing the entire world. your legs swung back and forth over the edge as a soft smile graced your face. your eyes fluttered closed as your arms remained outstretched, feeling the sensation of wind tugging your clothes gently in every direction. a small laugh escaped your lips as you relished the moment, adoring it to the fullest.

however, your moment quickly ended as you realized you couldn't breathe. your eyes shot open and a strange golden aura surrounded your body. you choked on an attempt to gasp and scrambled backward, crawling with your legs now on solid ground. you hurried to your feet and rushed to scan the surrounding area. 

you promptly noted that there was a hole in the middle of the stars, and you knew it had not been present before. your panic escalated, but before you could react, your body was shot off into the sky, toward the gaping hole. holding your breath, you slammed your eyes shut and curled up into yourself, scared for what horrid fate awaited you.

a sudden crash of objects halted your fear as you felt your body aching in all the worst places. gasping for air, you clutched your neck, thankful for your own survival. still, you had no clue where you were.

"what the hell-!?"

your thoughts were startled by the sound of someone's voice. you made an effort to summon  your bow, but it didn't seem to work. baffled, you looked to where the voice was coming from and saw a boy. lifting yourself from your hands and knees, your eyes wandered around the area.

"where is this...?" you whispered to yourself.

there were so many foreign items that you almost believed you were in a dream, had it not been for the previous agony you suffered. meanwhile, the boy began picking up everything you knocked into upon arrival, the sharpness of his movements clearly displaying his alarm.