𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐠𝐞 ❀ 𝐊𝐚𝐳𝐮𝐡𝐚

┌───────🍁───────┐

𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐦𝐲 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞...

└───────🍁───────┘

❥ 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘎𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳: 𝘕𝘦𝘶𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘭

❥ 𝘞𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴: 𝘕𝘰𝘯𝘦

❥ 𝘊𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘨𝘰𝘳𝘺: 𝘍𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧

❥ 𝘈𝘭𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘜𝘯𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘔𝘰𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘯 𝘈𝘜

❥ 𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘦: 𝘝𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘦'𝘴 𝘋𝘢𝘺 𝘚𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭

❥ 𝘞𝘰𝘳𝘥 𝘊𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵: 1900

╰──➤ 𝙑𝘼𝙇𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙄𝙉𝙀𝙎 𝘽𝙍𝙄𝘿𝙂𝙀

"i remember when i used to catch snowflakes in my mouth. ah, the good old days..."

"i don't believe i've ever tried that... was it fun?"

"well yeah, when i was eight," you chuckled. "everything is fun when you're a kid."

"hm..." ganyu hummed before sticking her tongue out in an attempt to catch a few snowflakes.

you laughed, "you're lucky no one's around here to stare at you, y'know."

"oh! i got some!" she cheered, clapping her hands together. "i never played in the snow when i was a kid, so perhaps i should start now..."

"really?" you asked.

"i was always bothered by the cold and i didn't like taking the time to put on snow gear," she said with a sigh. "oh! valentines day is tomorrow! are you planning to give any gifts?"

"uh, no..." you looked away with a pink blush dusting your cheeks. "i wasn't going to do anything out of the ordinary. i was just gonna go to get some pastries from the bakery and go to the bridge. do you wanna come with?"

"i would, but i'll be spending the day with xiao," she said. "my apologies!"

"it's fine, ganyu. i hope you have fun with xiao, though!"

"thank you!" she giggled before realizing that you'd reached the point where the forest path split up. "oh, i didn't notice we'd walked almost the entire way..."

"me neither, but oh well," you shrugged. "i'll see you tomorrow, okay?"

"yes! see you!"

you split up and strolled down your path, to your forest home. after a few minutes, you arrived at your destination and tiredly entered. you immediately flopped down on the sofa when you got inside.