Lunatic ❀ Xiao

╔⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╝❀╚⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╗

𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭.

╚⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╗❀╔⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╝

❥ 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘎𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳: 𝘍𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘦

❥ 𝘞𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴: 𝘉𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥, 𝘔𝘢𝘫𝘰𝘳 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘋𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩, 𝘝𝘪𝘰𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦

❥ 𝘊𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘨𝘰𝘳𝘺: 𝘈𝘯𝘨𝘴𝘵

❥ 𝘈𝘭𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘜𝘯𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘔𝘰𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘯 𝘈𝘜

❥ 𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘦: 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘐 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘯𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯, 𝘐 𝘴𝘶𝘨𝘨𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘷𝘰𝘪𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘟𝘪𝘢𝘰.

╰──➤ 𝙇𝙐𝙉𝘼𝙏𝙄𝘾

You'd always been afraid of being the "crazy ex girlfriend". That would ruin your reputation and you'd lose your friends, so you kept your obsessions to yourself. But now, things are different.

"Y/n's been acting strangely ever since you guys broke up. Is she okay?"

"I haven't talked to her."

"...Don't you feel at least a little bad about breaking up with her like that?"

"Not really. To be honest... She started getting annoying after a few months. That's why we're not together. She'll be fine."

You heard what he said. And fuck, you're mad. That's why you invited your precious ex-boyfriend into the woods behind your home to speak privately. Xiao is aware of the suspicious situation, but he figures he knows you. He knows he can overpower you if you try anything, so he's not worried. You always wanted to slap him and tell him he doesn't know everything. And now you're going to show him that.

"Why did you bring me here?" He asks.

"I wanted to talk about some things you've said," you tell him, stuffing both your hands into your jacket pockets. One of your hands grips a pocketknife. 

"Xiao! Look at the kitty!" You gasped, staring at the fluffy animal with adoring eyes.

"Hm...? Why?"

"Oh, c'mon, isn't it cute?"

"You're cuter."

Your face dusted with a red blush and your eyes widened before you grinned. "Aw, you're so sweet! Thank you!"