✦𝘊𝘩𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘮𝘢𝘴 𝘊𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯: 𝘔𝘢𝘭𝘦 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴✦

[I wanted to do female characters as well but I didn't start this early enough so I didn't have enough time... I'll try to make a Valentine's Day collection with more characters ^^]

𝐊𝐀𝐙𝐔𝐇𝐀

╰──➤ 𝘼𝙉 𝙊𝙇𝘿 𝙁𝙍𝙄𝙀𝙉𝘿

╰──➤ 𝘼𝙉 𝙊𝙇𝘿 𝙁𝙍𝙄𝙀𝙉𝘿

The end of the Vision Hunt Decree finally allowed your boyfriend to walk through the streets of Inazuma without covering his face. You were glad everyone had their freedom back, including you, but Kazuha had been distant ever since his encounter with the Raiden Shogun. Even after a month, he still seemed stuck in space somehow. But on Christmas Eve, you were going with him to visit the place where he left Tomo's Vision. You planned to ask what he was thinking. Before, you figured he would tell you when he was ready, but after so long with no results, you considered he might've needed a bit of prompting.

"Kazuha...?" You said, the door to the guest room of your home creaking open slowly. "Are you ready to go?"

You realized he was shirtless and you internally shamed yourself for opening the door. While you blushed slightly from the view of his back as he sat on the edge of the bed, you were more concerned by all the scars covering his torso. And he was staring down at his bandaged hand. He didn't seem to have a reaction to you entering the room.

"Kazuha?" You repeated, inching closer to him. "Are you okay...?"

"I'm alright, thank you," he turned his head to you and smiled. He tried to look reassuring, but all you saw were the pieces of a broken smile.

You sat down beside him with a concerned expression and he knew you saw through him. He sighed, looking back down to the bandages on his hand. Your eyes trailed there as well. You noticed he had a roll of bandages in his other hand, so you took them and he returned his gaze to you.

"Do you want me to change your bandages?" You asked softly.

"...Yes, please."

You nodded and put the roll down beside you, going to unwrap his current coverings. As you did so, you chose to bring up his behavior.

"What's been on your mind?" You inquired. "You've been distant ever since you fought off the Raiden Shogun..."

He let out a low hum, thinking up a way to word his answer, "...I've been reminiscing."

You furrowed your brows and discarded the used wrappings, beginning to swathe his hand, "About what?"

"Tomo. Ever since I reawakened his Vision, memories of him have been coming to me during my sleep. And... I can't help but feel that my journey has been pointless."

"Kazuha, don't say that," you replied immediately, finishing his bandages and letting go of his hand. "That's not like you... It couldn't have been completely pointless, though, right?"