A Song For You ❀ Childe

╔═════ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═════╗

𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢-𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐜...

╚═════ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═════╝

❥ 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘎𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳: 𝘍𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘦

❥ 𝘞𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴: 𝘕𝘰𝘯𝘦

❥ 𝘊𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘨𝘰𝘳𝘺: 𝘍𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧

❥ 𝘈𝘭𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘜𝘯𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘐𝘥𝘰𝘭 𝘈𝘜

❥ 𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘦: 𝘙𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥

❥ 𝘞𝘰𝘳𝘥 𝘊𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵: 1445

╰──➤ 𝘼 𝙎𝙊𝙉𝙂 𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝙔𝙊𝙐

"Y/n?! Are you okay?! What'd they do to you!?"

"I'm fine! It's just a few bruises, that's all."

"I'll make them pay for this..."

"Ajax, they're 8th graders-"

"Then they shouldn't have picked on you in the first place!"

"What is it now, Ajax?"

"I got you a new phone!"

You stared at him in disbelief until he grinned and pulled a brand new phone out of his pocket. You never understood why he'd spend his money so carelessly. Your other phone worked perfectly fine, and you never even complained about wanting a new one. What prompted the gift this time?

"Why, though?"

"What? I can't get my best friend a gift to be nice?"

"I mean, you can, but my other one works fine-"

"This is the newest model, though," he interrupted. "I managed to get it before it was even released!"

"...So why don't you keep it for yourself?"

"Because I want you to have it."

You hesitantly grasped the device and glanced down at it, "Thank you..."

He was happy you accepted, but his smile soon faltered at your next words.

"But is this another plan so you can convince me to go on a date with you?"

He chuckled nervously and averted his gaze, "Uh, no... Well, mostly not."

"Mostly?" You repeated with a deadpan expression, placing the phone in your pocket.