𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐲 ❀ 𝐀𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

°•.•╔✿═════๏⊙๏═════✿╗•.•°

𝐎𝐡 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐲, 𝐈 𝐦𝐞𝐭 𝐚 𝐛𝐨𝐲...

.•°•╚✿═════๏⊙๏═════✿╝•°•.

❥ 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘎𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳: 𝘕𝘦𝘶𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘭

❥ 𝘞𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴: 𝘕𝘰𝘯𝘦

❥ 𝘊𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘨𝘰𝘳𝘺: 𝘍𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧

❥ 𝘈𝘭𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘜𝘯𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘔𝘰𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘯 𝘈𝘜

❥ 𝘞𝘰𝘳𝘥 𝘊𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵: 1640

╰──➤ 𝘿𝙀𝘼𝙍 𝘿𝙄𝘼𝙍𝙔

"and aether, you'll be paired with, uh... y/n."

he stared in absolute horror at the teacher who just sent him to his eventual grave. he glanced over at you and saw you writing in your notebook, ignoring everything around you. it was strange, considering your teacher wasn't saying anything to take note of. your gaze was cold and calculated, as if you were waiting for the right moment to pull out a machine gun and murder everyone in the room. he shivered at the sight. 

"um, sir, are you sure...?" he asked, hesitantly raising his hand.

at this, you raised your head and looked over at him. his eyes darted away from you and over to the teacher, who sighed.

"yes, i'm sure. you'll survive. this project is due next week, so you'd better get to work as soon as possible. alright, class dismissed. have a good weekend!"

the sound of chairs screeching against the floor filled the room as students stood up, grabbing their bags and leaving to the hallway. meanwhile, you lagged behind, still finishing a few notes. aether stood up and took a deep breath before stepping to your desk. he lingered beside it awkwardly.

"um, hey..." 

"what?" you asked, rapidly shutting your notebook and staring up at him.

he stiffened up, ready to crumble under your gaze, "uh, i was just wondering if i could have your number...! y'know, to work on the project? we could meet up this weekend, if that works for you...?"

you ripped out a page from your notebook and wrote your number on it before standing up. you handed it to him and grabbed your bag, which was hanging off the back of your chair. you stuffed your notebook in it and threw the strap over your shoulder.

"meet me at my place tomorrow. text me and i'll send you the address."

"okay, sure..." he nodded reluctantly as you walked away.