𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠 ❀ 𝐕𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢

❀°────────────────╮

𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐬𝐨 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞...

╰───────────────┄ °❀

❥ 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘎𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳: 𝘕𝘦𝘶𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘭

❥ 𝘞𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴: 𝘕𝘰𝘯𝘦

❥ 𝘊𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘨𝘰𝘳𝘺: 𝘍𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧

❥ 𝘈𝘭𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘜𝘯𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘔𝘰𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘯 𝘈𝘜

❥ 𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘦: 𝘝𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘦'𝘴 𝘋𝘢𝘺 𝘚𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭

❥ 𝘞𝘰𝘳𝘥 𝘊𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵: 976

╰──➤ 𝙑𝘼𝙇𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙄𝙉𝙀𝙎 𝙎𝙊𝙉𝙂

You rubbed your eyes as you sat up in bed. You noticed Venti wasn't beside you and glanced around the room in search of your beloved boyfriend.

"Huh..." You mumbled as you forced yourself out of bed to look for him.

You entered the hallway, closing the bedroom door behind you, and realized why he wasn't in bed. You heard the quiet strumming of a guitar coming from the first floor of your home, so you walked down the stairs as silently as you could. You peeked into the living room from the last step and saw him sitting on the couch with his guitar resting comfortably on his knee.

"Venti...? What are you doing up?" You yawned, looking over to the clock. "It's almost 4 am..."

He turned his head, alarmed by your presence, "Oh, love, I'm sorry! Did I wake you up?" He asked.

"No..." You shook your head. "You can't sleep again?"

"Yes," he sighed. "Sleep eludes me, unfortunately... Uh, how long were you standing there?"

"Just for a few seconds," you shrugged. "C'mon, let's go back to bed."

"Alright," he smiled and stood up, walking over to you with his guitar in hand.

"What, are you planning on cuddling the guitar?" You chuckled.

"Nope! I'm gonna play you a song so you can sleep better."

"But then you won't sleep as well..." You furrowed your eyebrows, not a total fan of his plan.

"Oh, c'mon. If you don't like my singing voice, you can just tell me," he pouted.

"You know I love your singing voice, Venti," you playfully rolled your eyes before giving him a kiss on the cheek. "I'm just worried about you. Have you slept at all yet?"

"Uh... Yes?"

You smacked his arm and he laughed. You enjoyed making him laugh, even when you weren't trying to, but that didn't lower your concern for his health. You took his face in your hands and pinched his cheeks.

"You need to sleep!" You huffed. "I'm getting worried, you haven't been sleeping properly for the past couple of weeks. Is something going on that I don't know about?"

"No, nothing's going on," he smiled, gently swatting your hands away. "I've just been working on a very special song recently."

"Well, a song isn't more important than your health, okay? Why do you need to work on it so much, anyway? Take your time."

"I want to perform it on Valentine's Day!"

"Oh, did you write a song about chocolates or something? I would love to hear that."

"I guess you'll have to find out," he winked. "Let's go back to bed now, hm?"

"...Fine. But you better sleep this time."

━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━

When you woke up a few days later, on Valentine's Day, you were met with Venti's face hovering above yours. You blinked and rubbed your eyes, confused.

"Venti...? What are you doing?" You yawned.

"Y/n, did you forget? It's Valentine's Day!" He giggled. "I made you breakfast~."

"Wait, what...?"

You looked over at the nightstand and saw a tray with some of your favorite breakfast foods laying across it.

"...You didn't set the kitchen on fire, did you?" You asked as he stepped back, allowing you to sit up straight.

He gasped, "I would never! I'm not that bad."

"Well there was that one time..."

"Shh! Just enjoy your breakfast, okay? I have a special surprise for you when you're done!" He chirped.

"Okay then...?"

The food actually wasn't too bad. You were certain he must've made multiple attempts before the final product he presented to you, but that only made him all the more adorable. You didn't think he could be cuter if he tried.

When you finished, he dragged you out of bed and tugged you down the hallway. From the outside of your bedroom door, there was a trail of rose petals on the floor. You didn't expect him to do anything too special for Valentine's Day, but you should've known better.

"Venti, what did you do?" You smiled.

"Just wait and see," he winked.

He brought you to the living room and on the wall was a sign that said 'I love you Y/n!'

"Oh my god," you said, smiling wider as Venti went and got his guitar, sitting on a chair he placed in the middle of the room.

"If you're curious, this is the song I've been working on," he grinned as he began playing the first few notes.

His voice followed soon after and you were mesmerized by the sound. His singing voice was always so soft and gentle, like a fire's warm embrace on a Winter night. But the lyrics warmed your heart even more.

All the different ways to say "I love you."

You beamed as he made eye contact with you when singing the final line.

"I love you~."

"I love you too," you sighed. "And the song. It was beautiful."

"Thank you!" He smiled, putting the guitar back in place. "You're the perfect muse, what can I say?"

You blushed and shyly looked to the ground while Venti walked over to you. He held your cheeks with his palms and lifted your head to look into his eyes.

"You're so cute when you're embarrassed," he whispered before pressing his lips against yours for a brief moment.

"Well, you're always cute," you huffed before pulling him close again and locking lips with him. He sucked in a sharp breath through his nose and exchanged a few kisses with you before leaning back again.

"So... be my Valentine?" He asked with a cheeky grin.

"You didn't even need to ask, of course," you playfully rolled your eyes. He giggled in reply and you enjoyed hearing it. His laugh always brightened your mood.

"I'll always be yours, Y/n."

"And I'll forever be yours, Venti."