𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐞𝐟 ❀ 𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐞

╔═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.♕︎.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╗

𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫.

╚═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.♕︎.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╝

❥ 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘎𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳: 𝘕𝘦𝘶𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘭

❥ 𝘞𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴: 𝘕𝘰𝘯𝘦

❥ 𝘊𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘨𝘰𝘳𝘺: 𝘍𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧

❥ 𝘈𝘭𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘜𝘯𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘙𝘰𝘺𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘺 𝘈𝘜

❥ 𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘦: 𝘝𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘦'𝘴 𝘋𝘢𝘺 𝘚𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭

❥ 𝘞𝘰𝘳𝘥 𝘊𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵: 1505

╰──➤ 𝙑𝘼𝙇𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙄𝙉𝙀𝙎 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙀𝙁

since valentines day was coming up, your parents thought it was a good idea to have you decide your husband during a valentines ball. you never understood the significance of valentines day, so you had no grasp on why they decided to push the date back, but you couldn't complain. you weren't looking forward to it.

when the time finally rolled around, you were forced to greet every single guest, and there were a lot of them. you were mentally drained within the first ten minutes, though one of the attendants did steal your attention.

he had purple hair and eyes, along with a rather sophisticated suit, though the tie was loose and the shirt wasn't buttoned up all the way, showing a bit of his chest. those were small details, but any normal human walking into your castle would never dare to look so untidy in your presence. it drew you in. of course, the fact that he was naturally handsome also played a part in your interest.

almost an hour passed and you spoke to a majority of the guests, but none of them struck you as 'the one'. you sighed and sauntered over to the table where all the food was presented. you didn't plan on eating anything, since your parents advised you not to eat in front of others, but it was the least crowded space in the room.

"you look thrilled."

you heard a heartwarming chuckle from beside you, causing your head to snap in that direction. there he was; the one who caught your attention when he first arrived. you weren't sure where he went after that, but you were at least glad he showed up at some point to speak with you. you weren't sure what to say, though. being in front of such an attractive man made you nervous.

"well, it's a thrilling event. can't you tell?" you asked, holding your hand out and swiping it from left to right, motioning to the entire room of people slow-dancing to some song you never heard before.