After the Vision Hunt ❀ Gorou

╭━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╮

𝐇𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲, 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐮𝐩...

╰━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╯

❥ 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘎𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳: 𝘕𝘦𝘶𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘭

❥ 𝘞𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴: 𝘕𝘰𝘯𝘦

❥ 𝘊𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘨𝘰𝘳𝘺: 𝘍𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧

❥ 𝘈𝘭𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘜𝘯𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘕𝘰𝘯𝘦

╰──➤ 𝘼𝙁𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙑𝙄𝙎𝙄𝙊𝙉 𝙃𝙐𝙉𝙏

Now that the vision hunt decree has been repealed, I've been unsure of what to do with myself. I devoted my life to protecting people's ambitions when the decree was originally announced, so now that it's gone, I don't think I have a life anymore. So what does one with no life do?

Wander aimlessly around the streets of Inazuma City, I suppose.

The city is bustling, with children running around and all the restaurants seeming busy as ever. The mood is much happier than I last remember it being, likely because of the Shogun lessening our restrictions. I have to admit, seeing all of these active people, it makes me gleeful as well.

"Y/n! What are you doing out here?"

I turn around and see quite a familiar face. Gorou, my former higher-up. It's surprising to see him here, to say the least, but it's pleasant nonetheless.

"General Gorou? I could ask you the same thing," I say, raising an eyebrow at him.

"You can just call me Gorou. You don't work under me anymore, after all..." He replies. "I wanted to see how the city was doing."

I nod, "I'm just wandering for a bit. Boredom strikes always when there's no work to do, I guess."

He sighs, "I empathize... But it's nice to get a break."

"I think it's nicer to know the people are safe," I smile.

"Yeah, you're right. So... Um, you said you were wandering?"

Why does he seem so nervous all of a sudden?

"Yep, why?" I smirk.

"Would you mind... wandering together?"

"Pfft... No, I wouldn't mind that at all."

•❅─────✧❅✦❅✧─────❅•