𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 ❀ 𝐗𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐪𝐢𝐮

╓═══════☆═══════╖

𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬, 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐮𝐩𝐬𝐞𝐭...

╙═══════☆═══════╜

❥ 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘎𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳: 𝘕𝘦𝘶𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘭 (𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘢 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴, 𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘪𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶-)

❥ 𝘞𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴: 𝘕𝘰𝘯𝘦

❥ 𝘊𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘨𝘰𝘳𝘺: 𝘍𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧

❥ 𝘈𝘭𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘜𝘯𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦: 𝘔𝘰𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘯 𝘈𝘜

❥ 𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘦: 𝘝𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘦'𝘴 𝘋𝘢𝘺 𝘚𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭

❥ 𝘞𝘰𝘳𝘥 𝘊𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵: 1649

╰──➤ 𝙑𝘼𝙇𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙄𝙉𝙀𝙎 𝘿𝙍𝙀𝙎𝙎

"Loser has to wear a maid dress to school on Valentines Day."

"...Alright, deal."

You got to work, clicking on the answer to the quiz for the most recent book you read with Xingqiu, one of your best friends. You decided to have a competition with it, declaring the person with the lowest score as the loser.

You clicked rather quickly, confident with all your answers, until you reached the end with a 90%. You watched and whistled in the background as Xingqiu chose his responses, trying to distract him.

"Stop trying to distract me."

"Hm? I'm not doing anything, what do you mean?"

He went silent and continued until he reached the 30th question. He thought it over before submitting his final answers. He got a 95%.

"What!?" You groaned, looking at the result on his phone from over his shoulder. "There's literally a 5% difference, that's so not fair!"

"It's completely fair, Y/n, and you lost," he smiled.

"You're evil. I hate dresses..."

"Then why did you agree?"

"Because I thought I'd win!" You whined, laying with your back on the carpeted floor. "I mean, I just read the book! What did I get wrong?!"

"I think you're overreacting a bit, Y/n," he chuckled.

"I am not. Those wretched articles of clothing deserve death upon death upon death."