𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 ❀ 𝐀𝐥𝐛𝐞𝐝𝐨

╔═════ ∘◦⛧ミ◦∘ ══════╗

𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐛𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬...

╚═════ ∘◦ ミ⛧ ◦∘ ═════╝

❥ 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘎𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳: 𝘕𝘦𝘶𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘭

❥ 𝘞𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴: 𝘕𝘰𝘯𝘦

❥ 𝘊𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘨𝘰𝘳𝘺: 𝘍𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧

❥ 𝘈𝘭𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘜𝘯𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘏𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘈𝘜

❥ 𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘦: 𝘝𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘦'𝘴 𝘋𝘢𝘺 𝘚𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭

❥ 𝘞𝘰𝘳𝘥 𝘊𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵: 1795

╰──➤ 𝙑𝘼𝙇𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙄𝙉𝙀𝙎 𝙇𝙀𝙏𝙏𝙀𝙍

You had a crush on Albedo for the majority of your highschool life, and you somehow managed to befriend him with your shared love of alchemy. He seemed to be fond of you as well, in a friendly type of way. You were dying to be with him, but you couldn't confess. The reason for that was simple:

You wanted a better-looking body first.

You tried exercising and eating healthy, but nothing seemed to work. You tried fasting, but it was too difficult, even when you attempted the easiest methods. Everything failed, so you finally called it quits and gave up, wallowing in your own insecurities. 

But with your last year of highschool starting its second period, you wanted to tell Albedo how you felt. If there was a sliver of a chance he liked you back, you would take your shot. You didn't want to leave for college and never speak to him again.

So when the end of January began, you started putting notes in his locker, signed by a "secret admirer". You were planning to keep it consistent and then finally sign with your name on Valentine's Day. Of course, you'd give him chocolate as well.

"Y/n? What are you doing?"

"Ah! S-Sucrose, sorry, I was just getting my things," you scrambled to place your belongings in your bag and carefully folded the note you were writing, placing it in your pocket. "I'll only be a minute, I have to talk with a teacher about something. You can wait for me outside."

"Okay!"

You heard her retreating footsteps and quietly stepped out of the dark classroom once you were sure the coast was clear. You approached Albedo's locker, which was conveniently in the same hallway, and slipped the note through the holes at the top. You rushed out to meet Sucrose, where she was waiting in the driver's seat of her car. You pulled the passenger side door open and hopped in.