Hina ❀ Gorou

╭━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╮

𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬...

╰━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╯

❥ 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘎𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳: 𝘍𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘦

❥ 𝘞𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴: 𝘕𝘰𝘯𝘦

❥ 𝘊𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘨𝘰𝘳𝘺: 𝘍𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧

❥ 𝘈𝘭𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘜𝘯𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦: 𝘕𝘰𝘯𝘦

❥ 𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘦: 𝘚𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘎𝘰𝘳𝘰𝘶'𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵.

❥ 𝘞𝘰𝘳𝘥 𝘊𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵: 3475

╰──➤ 𝙃𝙄𝙉𝘼

Ms. Hina, the one who writes in "That's Life" magazine for the advice column. You never thought you could confide so much in a person you never met, but you consistently ask this mystery person for advice. This time, you submitted a question that has been weighing on you for a while, but you were even cautious to ask whoever Ms. Hina is.

But since you've finally decided to share the one secret you always kept to yourself, Gorou is now reading your question with a puzzled expression. Sitting on the concrete of Inazuma City's streets, he rereads the lines repeatedly for a good two minutes before the actual words finally register in his head.

'Long story short, I'm a soldier in the resistance and I have feelings for one of my superiors. How do I confess and still maintain a professional relationship with him?'

↬ ♡ ↫

"Lost again," you snicker, staring down at a fellow soldier as they lay on the ground before you. "When are you gonna learn you just can't beat me?"

"Someday, I will!" They argue, pushing themselves onto their feet. "Just you wait!"

You roll your eyes and look at your nails, acting uninterested, "Can't wait for much longer, I'm getting old over here."

"Oh, shut up, Y/n."

"You can tell me to shut up when I can't kick your ass anymore."

They mutter a few curses at you under their breath and walk away, leaving you to relish your victory in both social and physical confrontation. Though that wasn't the first time anyone in the resistance has ever told you to shut up, and it stings every time you hear it, but you don't change your behavior. Why should you change who you are to please the people surrounding you? Sure, you could be nicer, but it's better to be honest, isn't it?