𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐝 ❀ 𝐕𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢

❀°────────────╮

𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐟
𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐩...

╰───────────┄ °❀

❥ 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘎𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳: 𝘕𝘦𝘶𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘭

❥ 𝘞𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴: 𝘕𝘰𝘯𝘦

❥ 𝘊𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘨𝘰𝘳𝘺: Angst to 𝘍𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧

❥ 𝘈𝘭𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘜𝘯𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦: None

❥ 𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘦: Official birthday special! Happy birthday my beloved <3333

❥ 𝘞𝘰𝘳𝘥 𝘊𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵: 1354

╰──➤ THE STARS YOU HOLD

some part of him hoped you would make an appearance at the windblume festival, but there was no sign of your presence. it had been centuries since you left.

venti delicately held a cecilia in his hand and smiled gently as the stem rested between his fingers. after a brief moment, he held out the flower and let go, using the wind to carry it away. a bitter smile replaced what was once a peaceful expression, and a small breath escaped his lips.

"...and what are you doing up here?" he asked, staring up at the evening sunset.

"...i saw you," lumine said, following his line of sight into the sky. "is something wrong?"

"perceptive, are we?" he chuckled. "i'm simply reminiscing! nothing to worry about."

she sighed, "that sounds exactly like something i should worry about."

"ah, always seeing right through me, hm?"

"i'm pretty good at it," she smiled. "but seriously, what's bothering you?"

"...just someone who's no longer here anymore."

"aw, c'mon! i know you have a heart in there somewhere, master diluc," venti huffed. "can i please have a full bottle? perhaps as a little birthday gift...?"

diluc stared through the god's eyes with an unchanging glare, "no. go spend your birthday with the people who care about you instead of getting drunk."

venti sighed, "oh, how you wound me..."

"leave."

the bard reluctantly walked along the street after being thrown out of the tavern and thought to himself as he went, passing only a few people who were minding their business. his shoes clicked against the ground, creating an echoing noise within the silence of mondstadt's night streets. though he tried to think of other topics, his mind always drifted back to you.