𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 ❀ 𝐗𝐢𝐚𝐨

╔⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╝❀╚⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╗

𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐈 𝐠𝐨, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞...

╚⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╗❀╔⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╝

❥ 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘎𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳: 𝘕𝘦𝘶𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘭

❥ 𝘞𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴: 𝘕𝘰𝘯𝘦

❥ 𝘊𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘨𝘰𝘳𝘺: 𝘍𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧

❥ 𝘈𝘭𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘜𝘯𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘕𝘰𝘯𝘦

❥ 𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘦: 𝘝𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘦'𝘴 𝘋𝘢𝘺 𝘚𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭

❥ 𝘞𝘰𝘳𝘥 𝘊𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵: 1680

╰──➤ 𝙑𝘼𝙇𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙄𝙉𝙀𝙎 𝙏𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙏

It was Valentine's Day.

You weren't planning on confessing to anyone, since you certainly didn't have the courage to do that, but you did want to spend some time with Xiao. However, you were having trouble finding him. You found out about a type of snack from a restaurant in Inazuma. They called it Pocky, and you thought to share it with Xiao in case he found something else he'd like other than Almond Tofu. Then again, considering the difference in texture between the two foods, you doubted it. Perhaps you wanted to show it to him because you heard about the game associated with it. 

Eventually, you wandered into your Serenitea Pot to look for him. He hadn't showed up when you called for him, which worried you since he might've been in trouble. But you hoped he was in your teapot, which might've explained why he didn't hear you. You knocked on the door to his room.

"Xiao? Are you in there?" You asked softly.

The door abruptly swung open, causing you to take a step back from surprise. Standing in front of you was Xiao himself, which was shocking enough since he was rarely ever present in his room, but he was also shirtless. He had a few scars across his torso, which you assumed he was in the middle of treating when you interrupted. Your eyes ran over his upper body, observing his tattoos and strong build. You almost forgot he could see you.

"...Y/n."

"Oh, right! Sorry!" You laughed nervously, clutching the box of Pocky in your hands tighter than before. "I just wanted to share something with you! I found it in Inazuma, hah..."

He raised an eyebrow at you, "You seem flustered."

"I-I'm not flustered, what do you mean? Um, anyway, how did you get those wounds? Are you okay?" You asked, swiftly changing the topic.