𝐖𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐓𝐨 𝐒𝐚𝐲 𝐈 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 ❀ 𝐀𝐥𝐛𝐞𝐝𝐨

╔═════ ∘◦⛧ミ◦∘ ══════╗

𝐀 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐡, 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐭...

╚═════ ∘◦ ミ⛧ ◦∘ ═════╝

❥ 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘎𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳: 𝘕𝘦𝘶𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘭

❥ 𝘞𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴: 𝘕𝘰𝘯𝘦

❥ 𝘊𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘨𝘰𝘳𝘺: 𝘍𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧

❥ 𝘈𝘭𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘜𝘯𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦: 𝘏𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘈𝘜

❥ 𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘦: 𝘍𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘩 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘱𝘭𝘴 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘭 𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘮 𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘨𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦

❥ 𝘞𝘰𝘳𝘥 𝘊𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵: 1525

╰──➤ 𝙒𝘼𝙔𝙎 𝙏𝙊 𝙎𝘼𝙔 𝙄 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 𝙔𝙊𝙐

"y/n..."

"hm? what is it, qiqi?" you asked, turning your head to look away from what you were making for breakfast. your little sister stood at your side, gazing up at you while she tugged on the bottom of your shirt.

"i made a... friend," she said, a small smile finding itself on her face.

you turned your full body toward her and crouched down to meet her eye level, "really? that's great, qiqi!"

"mhm," she hummed, nodding vigorously. "her name is klee. i was wondering... if we could have a playdate."

you grinned, "of course! did she give you her mom's number?"

"yeah...!" the small girl answered, reaching into her pocket and taking out a crumpled piece of paper. you grabbed it from her hand and got your phone out with your other hand.

"alright, i'll see when your new friend is free," you promised, standing up. "breakfast will be ready in a few minutes!"

qiqi nodded her head and ran off. she always had a difficult time making friends, so you were starting to worry. you hoped klee wasn't going to be a bad influence, since you'd have to tell your darling little sister to stay away from her first friend. you typed in the number qiqi gave you and sent the first message.

the following afternoon was sunday, so albedo was finishing up some of the homework he needed to turn in on monday. it was nearly complete, except for a worksheet from his french class. he sat at the kitchen counter, filling in all the definitions, when the doorbell rang.