Take Care of You ❀ Kokomi

┏━━━━━ •◦இ•◦ ━━━━━┓

𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐈 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐡 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝐈'𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬...

┗━━━━━ •◦இ•◦ ━━━━━┛

❥ 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘎𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳: 𝘍𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘦

❥ 𝘞𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴: 𝘕𝘰𝘯𝘦

❥ 𝘊𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘨𝘰𝘳𝘺: 𝘍𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧

❥ 𝘈𝘭𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘜𝘯𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦: 𝘕𝘰𝘯𝘦

❥ 𝘙𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥

╰──➤ 𝙏𝘼𝙆𝙀 𝘾𝘼𝙍𝙀 𝙊𝙁 𝙔𝙊𝙐

As Kokomi laid in bed, reading the latest volume of A Legend of Sword, you were just entering the door after getting back from commissions. She immediately took notice and closed the book, her eyes widening at your state. You were bruised and scratched up. She stood up and rushed over to you, helping you sit down on the bed.

"Y/n, what happened? Are you alright?" She asked, cupping your face in her hands.

"My glider broke and I fell down a cliff," you coughed out.

She gasped, the worry flashing through her eyes like sirens. "Let me heal you. Lay down."

"Will it hurt...?" You groaned, doing as she told.

She smiled softly at you. "I would never hurt you."

She began the process and you felt a revitalizing sensation run through your entire body. You looked over to her, admiring her features as she focused on nursing you back to full health. She was always there to care for you, and you tried being more cautious so she wouldn't have to, but it didn't always work out. It frustrated you.

"I'll get you a new glider tomorrow," she said. "So you can still move around easily."

"I don't think I'm gonna be using gliders for a while..." You mumbled. "I'm gonna be paranoid they'll fall apart..."

You glanced over to the bake-kurage healing you and you were tempted to poke it, but decided it wasn't a good idea.

"Will I be okay?" You asked.

"Of course, don't worry. You know you're in good hands," Kokomi sighed, resting the palm of her hand against your cheek. "You really should be careful, though. Maybe I should assist you from now on, to make sure you avoid injury. I could create strategies for each commission to make them easier."

"You don't have to do that," you smiled. "I'll really try to be careful. I feel bad, making you take care of me."

"It's my job as your girlfriend, love. You should've predicted all this when we agreed to be together."

Her nickname for you made your heart swell. "I guess you're right..."

It was sweet moments like those that you loved with her. You knew she'd always be there for you, and you'd try your best to be there for her as well. You just hoped you wouldn't worry her to the point of a heart attack.

"I still can't believe you accepted my confession," you said.

"Why wouldn't I?"

"I was a mess," you chuckled. "I didn't even put the words in the right order. It was awful."

"Well," she tapped you on the nose. "I thought it was cute."

You blushed and took her hand, squeezing it gently. You caressed the back of her hand with your thumb and she smiled down at you. Her smiles were always so caring, your heart would burst every time.

"If I leave one day and don't come back..." You started.

Kokomi quickly cut you off. "Don't speak like that, Y/n."

"You know it's a possibility," you sighed. "If something happens to me, I want you to know that I love you more than anything."

Kokomi dipped her head down and rested her forehead against yours. "I love you too."

You smiled and lifted your head up slightly to give her a loving kiss. She kissed back and despite the healing that was already helping you, her kiss made you feel much better. 

"It seems like you're trying to scare me," Kokomi whispered as her face hovered above yours.

"I don't mean to, I just want you to know..." You mumbled.

"I know, darling," she kissed your cheek and sat up properly. "I think this is all I can do for now. I'll wrap up your remaining wounds in case they open again."

"O-Okay."

"I'll need you to lift your shirt up," she smiled apologetically, readying the gauze bandages.

You nodded and did as she instructed. You sat up and lifted your shirt, exposing your wounded stomach to her. She carefully began wrapping the bandages around you and you winced as it stung slightly. Your face was red as your anxieties bubbled up to the surface. You were nervous about being so exposed in front of her, but you didn't argue since you were aware it was necessary.

"There's no need to be worried about me seeing you like this," Kokomi suddenly said softly. "I love everything about you and your body. You're a gorgeous girl, Y/n."

"I don't know if I believe that," you muttered, embarrassed.

She pressed her lips to the skin on your shoulder and kissed it. "Shall I show you?"

"H-Huh?" You stared at her, wide-eyed from surprise. You never expected her to say something like that.

"Calm down, I'm just teasing," she giggled. "Maybe another time."

A-Another time...!?

She finished up and worked on wrapping up a cut along your leg. You let your shirt fall over the bandages and sighed with relief, which didn't go unnoticed by Kokomi.

"You know I like seeing you, right?" She asked.

"Y-You do?"

"Of course. Done!"

Seeing that she completed everything and stood up, you swung your legs over the side of the bed and got up onto your feet. 

"Thanks for taking care of me."

"It's an honor for me to heal the person I care for the most, my love."