Sleepy Transportation ❀ Xiao

╔⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╝❀╚⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╗

𝐏𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫...

╚⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╗❀╔⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╝

❥ 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘎𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳: 𝘕𝘦𝘶𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘭

❥ 𝘞𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴: 𝘕𝘰𝘯𝘦

❥ 𝘊𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘨𝘰𝘳𝘺: 𝘍𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧

❥ 𝘈𝘭𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘜𝘯𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦: 𝘔𝘰𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘯 𝘏𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘈𝘜

╰──➤ 𝙎𝙇𝙀𝙀𝙋𝙔 𝙏𝙍𝘼𝙉𝙎𝙋𝙊𝙍𝙏𝘼𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉

"School is so exhausting..." You sigh as you put your books back into your locker. "And now the teachers are even making me do stuff for them after classes... So mean..."

"Are you finished?"

You yelp and turn to face the voice behind you, "Xiao!? You can't just sneak up on people like that!"

"If you were paying attention, you would've heard my footsteps."

"Yeah, yeah," you roll your eyes and close your locker. "Were you waiting for me?"

...

"Um, Xiao?"

"...I figured you might want company on the way home."

Your face heats up but you smile brightly, "Thanks! You're too sweet."

"Whatever you say," he mutters. "Let's go."

You hum in agreement and you both walk to the subway station. Luckily, there's another train scheduled to arrive, so you just have to wait for a bit. You exhale and glance around, noting that it's just you and Xiao here.

"Are you okay?" He suddenly asks.

"Hm? Yeah, why?"

"It seems like your mind is somewhere else."

"Oh. Well, I guess it is. I'm just tired, that's all."

"You should rest on the train," he suggests.

"Maybe."

Soon enough, the subway arrives and you board it after other passengers exit. Thankfully, you find a place to sit, where Xiao takes the seat beside you. Resting the back of your head, against the window behind you, you close your eyes and sigh. You can feel when the train starts moving, but you don't pay it any mind. Actually, it's kinda relaxing. There aren't many people with you, either, so it's quiet. You guess it's because of the time.