Hearing You Sing ❀ Ayaka

╭──────••●••──────╮

𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐚 𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐧, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐲...

╰──────••●••──────╯

❥ 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘎𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳: 𝘍𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘦

❥ 𝘞𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴: 𝘕𝘰𝘯𝘦

❥ 𝘊𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘨𝘰𝘳𝘺: 𝘍𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧

❥ 𝘈𝘭𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘜𝘯𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦: 𝘐𝘥𝘰𝘭 𝘈𝘜

╰──➤ 𝙃𝙀𝘼𝙍𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙎𝙄𝙉𝙂

You were part of a female idol group called L/yue, along with your close friends. Ningguang, Ganyu, Keqing, and Beidou were their names. Being an idol was tiring, but you enjoyed the work. You were always quiet in school and you never spoke up for yourself. You were afraid of expressing your feelings because of how you imagined other people would react, so when you became an idol, you felt free. You could finally let all your emotions out without worrying about what people would say. You never expected to transfer from singing in your room alone to singing on stage with the most popular girl group in Liyue.

"Practice was especially exhausting today," Keqing sighed.

You hummed in agreement. "Xinyan got way too excited..."

"Yeah, my feet are still recovering from all that dancing," Ganyu mumbled.

You gave her a lopsided smile and checked your phone after feeling it buzz in your pocket. Ayaka, your online best friend, messaged you. Your smile turned into a grin and the others were quick to notice.

"Ayaka again?" Beidou chuckled.

"Yep."

'Hey! How'd practice go?'
sent 8:34 pm

'It went okay, but we're all pretty tired'
sent 8:35 pm

'You should get some rest then'
sent 8:35 pm

'Not yet, you just messaged me. I haven't gotten to talk with you all day-'
sent 8:35 pm

'Maybe we can call and I could read you to sleep?'
sent 8:37 pm

Your grin grew wider at the idea and you immediately left to your room without another word to the other girls. There were few times when Ayaka would read to you, but it was always nice when she did. You could've listened to her voice forever. You realized you didn't even respond to her message yet.