𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐖𝐢𝐬𝐡 ❀ 𝐁𝐞𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐮

╔═══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ═══════╗

𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡, 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬...

╚═══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ═══════╝

❥ 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘎𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳: 𝘕𝘦𝘶𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘭

❥ 𝘞𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴: 𝘕𝘰𝘯𝘦

❥ 𝘊𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘨𝘰𝘳𝘺: 𝘍𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧

❥ 𝘈𝘭𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘜𝘯𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦: 𝘕𝘰𝘯𝘦

❥ 𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘦: 𝘝𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘦'𝘴 𝘋𝘢𝘺 𝘚𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭𝘉𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘚𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭

❥ 𝘞𝘰𝘳𝘥 𝘊𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵: 935

╰──➤ 𝙑𝘼𝙇𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙄𝙉𝙀𝙎 𝙒𝙄𝙎𝙃

Though it was Valentine's Day, the Crux were celebrating something else. Their captain's birthday. Pretty much everyone on the ship was drunk, and even you were a little tipsy. Still, you did your best to take care of everyone.

"Kazuha, please drink the water."

"I'm quite alright, Y/n..."

"You almost threw yourself off the ship until I pulled you away, please just drink it."

"I would've had plenty of water if I did fall," he mumbled, begrudgingly swiping the cup from you and chugging it. It was rare to see Kazuha like this, so you weren't the best at handling it, but you tried. You sighed as he sat down with his back against a crate and you walked away. You still made sure to keep a close eye on him, along with everyone else, to make sure no one went overboard.

Surprisingly, Beidou was also somewhat sober even though it was well into the night already. You wondered if something was wrong, but really, she just wanted to talk with you a bit while she was still sober. You leaned against the wood which protected you from falling into the water and looked out over the sea. Beidou approached and stood beside you.

"It's pretty admirable, how you try to take care of everyone all the time," she chuckled, causing you to look over at her. 

"Thanks, I guess," you smiled. "Gets tiring, though."

"I feel your pain," she said, holding her bottle of alcohol toward you. "Care to share with me?"

You wordlessly took a swig of the drink and returned it to her, earning a smile from her. You enjoyed observing how the moon reflected in her eye. Really, you took joy in just looking at her. Anyone with eyes would agree on how gorgeous she was.

"Seems like everyone's starting to pass out," you commented.

"Yep. Maybe that's for the best, though," she replied. "Wouldn't want 'em hearing our conversation."

"And why's that, Captain? Planning on telling some secrets?" You smirked, glancing at her from the corner of your eye.

"Maybe I am," she responded with a grin of her own. "Have to wait for Kazuha to fall asleep, though. That kid hears everything."

"Well, I guess the wind travels everywhere, right?" You shrugged. "By the way, what'd you wish for?"

"What?"

"You made a birthday wish, right?" You asked.

"Hm," she hummed. "I guess I forgot that part."

"Then you've gotta make one now," you stated. "It's only once a year, after all."

She pondered over it for a good two minutes before deciding what to wish for. She nodded to herself and you raised an eyebrow, waiting for her to tell you what she thought of.

"You're gonna have to stay curious," she snickered.

"Oh, don't tell me you're one of those people who say it won't come true if you tell anyone," you groaned.

"Nah, but I'd rather leave you wondering about it."

"Seriously? That's just mean," you sighed.

"Too bad," she laughed.

You rolled your eyes playfully, "Well, if you won't tell me about your wish, then at least tell me why you're drinking less than usual."

"Oh? I just wanted to talk with you more," she answered, offering more of her drink to you. You accepted and felt the alcohol buzz on your tongue as it slid down your throat.

"Did you have a specific topic in mind?" You queried. "Perhaps one of those secrets mentioned earlier?"

"Perhaps so," she smirked, stealing the bottle back.

You glanced over to Kazuha, seeing him fast asleep, "Well, nature kid's out. What have you got for me?"

Beidou wasn't sure how to put it into words, even after thinking about it deeply, so she decided to show you with action instead. She threw the bottle off to the side after finishing it and moved to stand behind you. You turned around to face her with a questioning look and she put her hands on the wood behind you, leaning closer to your face. You could smell the scent of alcohol on her breath.

"Do you see where this is going?" She whispered with a teasing smirk.

"I do indeed, Captain. But something tells me you're more drunk than I thought," you replied.

"Oh, c'mon, you know you need more than that to take me out."

"That is... Definitely true. Where are you planning to go with this, Captain?"

"I don't think it's hard to guess. Y'know, I won't kill you if you say my name for once," she chuckled, her breath hitting your face ever-so gently.

"Okay then. You should lean forward, Beidou."

So she did. She roughly planted her lips onto yours and you eagerly kissed back, feeling explosives pop in your stomach as you did. Your tongues intertwined and you almost believed you'd spontaneously combust. You were never kissed like that before, but holy hell, Beidou was great at it. You gently rubbed her bare thighs and you could feel her smirk against your lips. She finally separated from you, breathing heavily in your face.

"...Woah," you exhaled.

"You're too cute," she chuckled quietly. "Your face is red."

"So is yours," you pointed out. "That was quite the secret to tell."

"It was, wasn't it?"

"I've always wanted to say this," you muttered in her ear. "You're really attractive."

"Aw, you shoulda told me sooner!" She grinned. "I would've said the exact same thing."

"You're just trying to make me flustered now, aren't you?"

"Maybe I am. Let's drink some more, shall we?"

"We shall."