Chapter 10

"Hmph, fine. BUT you better not make me do some weird shit for you." Y/N said as she followed Bakugou out of the bus. 

"Holy crap! It looks like some sort of amusement park!" Kirishima exclaimed as the class walked into the USJ. 

"I created this training facility to prepare you to deal with different disasters." Thirteen spoke.  

"Shouldn't All Might be here? Lemme guess. He booked interviews instead?" Aizawa said. 

"No, apparently he did too much hero work on his way to school. He's resting in the teacher's lounge," Thirteen answered. 

"That man is the definition of irresponsibility. Anyways, let's get started," Aizawa commented. 

"Before we begin," Thirteen began.

 Y/N made her way over to Ochaco and Katsumi. "Hey guys," Y/N said as she stood next to them. 

"Heyyy Y/N," Ochaco teased. 

"Soo, how was the bus ride with Bakugou, Y/N?" Katsumi asked. 

"It was good, thank you very much," Y/N responded with her arms crossed. The girls giggled at her response. "So, Bakugou, how was riding with Y/N?" Kirishima teased. 

"Shut up weird hair," Bakugou responded. 

"Ooh someone's getting defensive," Sero said. 

"I AM NOT!" Bakugou huffed. 

"That is all, thank you for listening," Thirteen concluded. 

The students began to cheer until Mr. Aizawa said, "All right, now that that's over-" His expression changed into one of concern and suspicion as he turned around to see a purple void opening up by the other end of the USJ.  

"Stay together and don't move! Thirteen! Protect the students!" Aizawa demanded as he got into a defensive stance. 

"What's going on?" Katsumi asked. 

"Has the training started already? I thought we were rescuing people?" Kirishima asked. 

The class began to step forward until Aizawa yelled, "Stay back! This isn't a part of the training. These are real villains." 

He said as the class watched villains step out of the void. 

"Thirteen, get them out of here and notify the main campus. Actually, if they managed to get into the campus without setting off any alarms, there must be someone jamming our communication systems. Kaminari, try using your quirk to notify the school," Aizawa said he attacked.

As the class began running towards the exit they were stopped by the purple vortex. "There's no escape for you. It's a pleasure to meet you. We are the league of villains. Apologies for the intrusion, we just wanted to say hello." Kurogiri spoke. 

Thirteen began to activate her quirk but stopped once she saw Bakugou and Kirishima lunge to attack. 

"Did you think we were going to just stand around and let you tear this place to shreds?" Kirishima said. 

"You live up to your school's reputation, but you should be more careful, otherwise someone could get hurt," Kurogiri said behind the smoke from Bakugou's explosion. 

"You idiots missed!" Y/N yelled. Kurogiri created a large vortex scattering the students around the facility. 

"I'll scatter you around the facility to let you deal with other villains." Kurogiri said.