Chapter 46

Flashback:

"Twice, create a double of Toga," Shitori instructed.

"On it! You can't tell me what to do," Twice said as he doubled Toga.

"Whoa! You're cute!" Toga said as she looked at her clone. 

"No, you are!" The clone said.

"Shut up, both of you. Now Toga, turn into Y/N," Shitori said as he got out the blood Toga collected from Y/N when she jumped her. 

"Got it! How did you think of this plan anyway?" Toga asked as she became Y/N.

"It was quite easy and to and to make it perfect I activated my quirk to further analyze the plan," Shitori said as he bandaged Toga's shoulder since the real Y/N had a wound there.

"I see! So with your quirk, you're a super-genius!" Toga exclaimed.

"Yes, exactly. Now, remember the plan. You come out with your clone as Y/N. After I give you a few minutes with Bakugou, you come to the room and you drop to the ground and I cover my hands and the knife in Y/N's blood. Then you destroy your clone and come out as yourself," Shitori said.

"Gotcha!" Toga said as Y/N.

End of flashback:

"We've gotten pretty close, but I haven't seen anything move inside and not a single light is on," Midoriya said.

"And it doesn't look like anyone's home," Kirishima said.

"They're hiding this lair in plain sight," Todoroki said.

"It looks like any other abandoned warehouse," Katsumi said.

"The weeds under the front door are thick and undisturbed. There must be another way in," Midoriya said as he began to think.

"Hey, you lookin' for a real man, darlin'?" A man said to Momo.

"I'm good," Momo said nervously. 

"What about you little lady? How bout you ditch these losers and come drink with us," The man said to Katsumi.

Katsumi turned her head to the side and said, "You better leave right now old man before someone gets hurt," 

"Come on, don't go pickin' fights, now," The other man said as he whacked the back of the man's head.

"Let's leave, now," Todoroki said as he began walking away.

"It's not crowded but there are people around," Todoroki said as he examined the area.

"We can't draw attention to ourselves, so what's our next move?" Momo asked.

"Let's go around the back," Midoriya said.

The 6 began going around the back and trying to find an opening, while they were trying to fit through a narrow gap Midoriya saw a window. Momo suggested she would make a night vision scope but Kirishima already had one. Midoriya and Kirishima went up and peeked through the window.

"Doesn't look...Ah!" Kirishima yelped in fear.

"What happened Kiri? Did you see something?" Katsumi asked.

"Hey, are you okay?" Midoriya asked as he watched Kirishima lose his balance.

"You weren't spotted, were you?" Todoroki asked.

"Are those... nomus?" Midoriya asked in fear.

"You mean those giant ugly monsters?" Katsumi asked.