Chapter 52

"I believe I already mentioned this already, but your main focus this summer is obtaining provisional hero licenses," Aizawa said to the class.

"Yes, sir!" The class responded

"A hero license means that you are responsible for human lives. You can imagine that the exam to receive one is very difficult. Only 50% of students pass the test required for these permits each year," Aizawa said. 

"It's that hard to get a provisional license?" Mineta asked.

"Did you really think we would just take a simple quiz TO BE ABLE TO SAVE PEOPLE?" Y/N muttered under her breath. 

Bakugou snickered at her comment and said, "Nah he thought they'd just hand it to him," 

The two looked at each other trying not to laugh. Katsumi then flicked their heads and said, "You two are so mean," 

Bakugou and Y/N snickered and said, "Oh well," Katsumi let out a chuckle.

"In order to prepare, today you'll concentrate on creating something new," Aizawa said.

The doors then opened revealing Midnight, Cementoss, and Ectoplasm. The class turned their heads to the door when Aizawa said, "Two ultimate moves,"

"Ultimate moves?" Kirishima and Denki said.

"No way!" Y/N exclaimed.

"When we say ultimate we mean a move that will ensure you win against your opponent," Ectoplasm said.

"An action so unique to your identity that no other person can hope to copy it," Cementoss said.

"Your moves represent who you are. These days most pro heroes have an ultimate move. Those who don't are fools," Midnight said.

"This may sound abstract but we'll explain more as we go along," Aizawa said. 

Y/N was lost in thought as she began coming up with ideas for her ultimate move. "What if my ultimate move is where I create large icicles in the air and have them crash down, trapping my opponent! Ooh! What if I create a large wave and make it crash down freezing my opponent to the ground! What about-" Y/N was brought out of thought when Ochako poked her head. 

"We gotta go change, you can think about your move later," Ochako said.

"How did you know-" Y/N began.

"I'm your best friend. I always know what your thinking," Ochako said.

Y/N laughed and they began walking over to the locker rooms to change.

Once they finished changing they headed to Gym Gamma, Cementoss and Aizawa began talking about the gym and how it came to be. Iida then began asking questions.

"The job of a hero is to save people from all sorts of dangers. Crime, accidents, and natural or man-made disasters. Of course the licensing exam analyzes how well you'll be able to deal with such things. It won't be just be fighting. Your ability to gather information and make quick decisions will be judged. In addition to how well you communicate, cooperate, and lead others. Every year they evaluate these qualities," Aizawa explained. 

The other teachers then added a couple of words of their own. 

"I already have quite a few ideas for my ultimate move but I'm not sure if they'll turn out the way I want them to," Y/N said to Katsumi and Ochako.

"You'll figure it out, you always do," Katsumi said with a smile.

"Thanks, what about you guys? Have any ideas?" Y/N asked the girls.

"I'm still thinking on mine," Ochako said.

"I'm not sure about mine," Katsumi said.

The students started working on their moves, some worked with teachers while others worked alone. Y/N was hard at work as she created giant icicles in the air and dropped them, creating a cage of ice. 

"Hm... I don't know if I like that one," Y/N said as she walked up to examine her cage.

"That was a pretty cool move Y/N!" Denki said as he came up to her.

"Thanks, Kaminari. But I'm not sure if I wanna do this one," Y/N said.

"What are your other ideas?" Denki asked.

"I can't exactly explain it but I can show you. I think I worked out a few of the kinks it had," Y/N said.

She then created a giant wave of water and as it was crashing, she froze the water, freezing everything that was caught within the wave.

"Whoa! That was a huge wave!" Denki cheered. 

"Haha, yeah. It takes a lot of water so it dehydrates me pretty quick," Y/N said.

Bakugou watched from a distance as Y/N planned out her ultimate moves. He admired the strength and creativity she had as an aspiring hero. He then continued working on his ultimate move.

"Katsumi! Have you figured out what you wanna do?" Mina asked.

"Hmm, I think I have an idea," Katsumi said.

She then began by using her quirk to create a giant barrier of water around a rock. She then began to heat it to such a high temperature that gas formed. As she did this she sent out a large tentacle of water through the gas and broke the rock.

"That's all I can think of right now," Katsumi said.

"That was awesome! I can't wait to see what you end up with," Mina said.

"Me too," Katsumi said as she smiled.

Their first day of preparation was complete.

AN: I'm working on a new story right now. I'll still be writing this story don't worry. I'm going to begin trying to find a time to write and post new chapters every day if I can. I will be posting one chapter of To see you again and one of What is Perfect? every day if possible. Anyways, you should check out my new story What is perfect? It's a UA traitor x Deku story. Thank you guys for all the love and support!