Chapter 59

"Listen up, everyone. Stay in line and move promptly into position. I want to see order!" Iida said.

"You're the only one who's not in order," Sero said as he walked behind Jiro.

"The dilema of being class rep," Iida said.

"I heard a little rumor about class 1-A. 2 people! You had two people fail the licensing exam! You losers!" Monoma said.

"I bet you're the only one that failed," Kirishima said.

Monoma didn't answer and turned around.

"That wasn't an answer," Kirishima said nervously.

"Actually, everyone of us passed," Monoma said.

Katsumi groaned and rubbed her temple.

"Dude, shut up already and mind your damn business," Katsumi said.

"I'm sorry it's my fault," Todoroki said.

"It's not your fault, they're the ones turning this into a competition," Kirishima said.

"Yeah Roki, it's not your fault. That idiot just wants to make a competition about everything," Katsumi said.

"Accordin' ta teacher Vlad, we'll have classes together this semester. Doesn't that sound like fun? I'm looking forward to it," Pony said.

"Shut up, horse girl," Katsumi said.

"Katsumi!" Kirishima said.

"Isn't she the exchange student?" Denki asked.

Monoma leaned in and whispered something into Pony's ear.

"Touch me and I'll pummel you til yo mama don't know ya!" Pony repeated.

"I stand by what I said. Shut up, horse girl! Let's go," Katsumi said as she dragged Kirishima and Denki away by their collars.

Y/N was waking up and sat up in the bed in Recovery Girl's. She groaned and scratched her head as she looked out the window. The warm sun was beaming through the window. Y/N began to close her eyes and took a deep breath. As she was closing her eyes, the image of the doctor appeared in her head. She opened her eyes and began to shake. Her breathing quickened and she began to feel as if the walls were closing in. She frantically looked around for anyone but she was alone.

"Alone, I'm alone. I can't be alone. I don't wanna be alone," Y/N began saying as her body shook.

Recovery Girl walked into the room and saw Y/N shaking. She quickly walked over to her and rubbed her back. Y/N flinched and moved away from Recovery Girl. She looked at who it was and saw Recovery Girl looking at her with a worried face. Recovery Girl brushed her hair and smiled at her.

"It's okay, dear. You're safe. Someone's here to see you," She said as she motioned at the door.

Y/N looked at door and saw her dad. His eyes were filled with sorrow, worry, happiness, and love. He quickly rushed over to her side and pulled her into a hug. Y/N hugged him back and nuzzled her face into his shoulder. She couldn't hold back her tears and began to quietly sob into her dad's shoulder.

"Hey, hey, it's okay, sweetie. Dad's here. I'm sorry I couldn't protect you," Her dad said as he brushed Y/N's hair.

"It's not your fault, dad. I was too weak. It was my own fault," She said.

Mr. L/N pulled away and looked at her. He cupped her face and made her look at him.

"It's not your fault. Never think this was because you were too weak. You are not weak, not even close. You managed to escape because of how strong and smart you are. Don't ever think you're 'too weak'. Ever," Mr. L/N said as he kissed her forehead.