Chapter 64

"Well now. You brought us a pretty big catch, huh, Twice?" Shigiraki said as Twice entered with a man wearing a plague mask.

"You think so? Strange, coming from you. The League of Villains," He said.

"What gives? Is this guy famous or something?" Big sis Mags asked.

"My master gave me a picture of him. He's what you'd call "yakuza". The head of the Shie Hassaikai. To what do we owe the pleasure?" Shigiraki said.

"He's the number two of the whole gang? I've never met anybody like him before. He smells dangerous. How exciting." Mags said.

"What's the deal? We're all criminals so how's this guy any different?" Toga asked as she lifted her head from Shitori's shoulder.

Compress began to explain to Toga about the Shie Hassaikai. Shitori pulled Toga's head back onto his shoulder and rested his head on top of hers. Toga relaxed and began to close her eyes as they continued talking.

"Make me your new leader and I'll show you exactly how to use the right tools," The man said as he took off his glove.

"Leave," Shigiraki said.

"Sorry about ya, small fry. But we didn't ban together to serve under somebody's boot," Mags said as she pulled the man towards her.

Toga and Shitori's lifted their heads and watched as Mags exploded.

"No. Big sis Mags!" Toga said in shock.

Shitori pulled her to him and put her head in his chest as he glared at the man.

"Just remember, you made the first move. Ugh, I'm filthy now. That's why I hate the after math," The man said.

"Compress no!" Shigiraki yelled.

"No, I have to seal this guy away!" Compress said but was stopped as soon as he was shot.

"Why isn't my quirk working?" Compress said in fear as the man destroyed his arm.

Shigiraki quickly attacked and dodged the bullet. He disintegrated the man who served as a shield for the man and jumped back. Shitori pulled out one of his knives and threw it. Impaling the man's leg.

"Now I get it, you should've just started with this," Shigiraki said as more villains smashed through the wall.

"The hero work studies are a more serious version of your internships. They entail helping pro agencies on the streets and with investigations. Your teachers and the principal discussed them at the faculty meeting and we all agreed. they're too soon and they should cancel them," Aizawa said.

"What!?" The students yelled.

"Aw but we already met about them," Kirishima said.

"I guess, when you think about why we had to move to the dorms, it does make sense," Denki said.

"Ha, ha!" Bakugou said as he sprung from his seat.

"Sit down," Y/N said.

"You can't tell me what to do," Bakugou growled.

Y/N looked up at him and smirked. She pulled him down and leaned into his ear.

"I'll let you do whatever you want to me," Y/N whispered.

Bakugou blushed and smirked. He proudly sat back down and returned to listening. Y/N snickered. She pulled away and leaned her head on her hand as she listened to Aizawa.

"But... some people think we won't be able to raise strong heroes with that sort of protective outlook. And with that in mind, the compromise is to be selective about the participating agencies. So, choose one with a proven track record. Otherwise, you won't be taking part," Aizawa said.