Chapter 38

"It looks so good!" Midoriya said. 

"Mhm!" Ochako said. 

"This is delicious!" Y/N said as she stuffed her face with food. 

"Stop eating like a pig," Bakugou said to Y/N. 

"Have you seen yourself?!" Y/N said. 

"Did you just call me a pig?!" Bakugou yelled. 

"You called me one first!" Y/N yelled as she grabbed more food. 

Bakugou growled as he continued eating. 

"Do you guys ever not fight?" Katsumi asked. 

"We're not fighting!" Bakugou and Y/N yelled at the same time. 

"Yeah, ok," Mina said looking at Katsumi. 

"This is the only day we'll be doing this for you, so make sure you enjoy it!" Pixie bob said walking away.

Once everyone finished eating, they headed to the hot springs. 

"I'm so glad they've got hot springs here," Jiro said. 

"Same, it's so relaxing!" Katsumi said sinking into the water.

Y/N was leaning on the rock as she got in the water. 

"Hey Y/N, those are some pretty nasty scars you got," Tsu said. 

"Yeah, how'd you get those?" Momo asked as she touched Y/N's back. 

"That one's from Midnight during the final," Y/N said looking over her shoulder. 

"What about that one?" Hagukure asked pointing at the one on her thigh. 

"I was attacked on my way home by some chick. She managed to stab my leg," Y/N said. 

The girls covered their mouths in shock and Momo said, "Oh my goodness," 

"It's nothing, really," Y/N said smiling trying not to worry her friends. 

Meanwhile, on the boy's side, Mineta was too busy fantasizing about the girl's naked bodies on the other side of the wall. 

"Heaven's waiting on the other side of this wall. A bath full of boobth and babes ready to be seen by yours truly," Mineta said looking at the wall. 

"Are you talking to yourself again, Mineta?" Midoriya asked.

"Bathe my angles," Mineta said hugging the wall.

Bakugou was relaxing and in his own world until he heard Mineta say, "How stupid of them not to stagger the times that we'd be next to each other naked," 

Bakugou broke out of his relaxation once he heard Mineta's dirty thoughts. A blush took over Bakugou's face as he realized Y/N was behind the wall, naked. The boys began blushing at the thought of the girls next door but controlled themselves, unlike Mineta. 

"It's too much for him," Denki said. 

"Stop this at once, Mineta. What you are doing is shameful," Iida said walking over to Mineta. 

"Now I know why I have this quirk. Walls are meant to be climbed!" Mineta said as he desperately climbed the wall but was stopped by Kota. 

"Before you become a hero, you should become a decent human being," He said as he slapped Mineta down. 

As Mineta was falling, Iida got a face full of Mineta's ass. 

"Mineta really is the worst isn't he?" Tsu shouted to Kota.