Chapter 43

"Go find him! Get to safety now!" Y/N said as her eyes remained focused on Shitori. Shitori wore an evil smile as he watched.

"Nice trick, eh? I took the lad you're talking about with my magic" Compress said as he stood on a tree branch.

"You were just a distraction, weren't you!?" Y/N yelled in rage.

"You caught me," Shitori said as he put his hands up.

"Give him back!" Midoriya yelled.

"Give him back? What an odd thing to say. Bakugou doesn't belong to anyone. He's his own person-" Compress began but was quickly cut off by Y/N saying, "You talk too damn much,"

"We'll stop you!" Midoriya yelled.

"Right now!" Todoroki yelled as he used his ice to attack Compress.

"Looks like that's our queue, see you 'heroes' later," Shitori said as he ran away with Toga.

"Toodles!" Toga yelled.

"YOU SON OF A BITCH!" Y/N yelled as she followed them.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you," Shitori said as he lifted a tree truck from the ground and hit Y/N, slamming her into a tree. She fell to the ground and she laid there in pain.

"Fuck!" Y/N groaned in pain.

Todoroki sent out another large ice blast in the direction of Y/N. She managed to get up before she was caught in it.

"Apologies, but slight-of-hand and escapology are my specialties, not combat. I'm not foolish enough to fight hero candidates from UA," Compress said as he soared through the air.

"They're going to take them. Our friends," Todoroki said.

"They can't!" Midoriya yelled.

"NO!" Y/N said as she limped over to them.

"Y/N! What happened?" Ochako asked as she ran over to help Y/N.

"Shitori activated his quirk and threw me into a tree," Y/N said.

"We've gotta go after them," Y/N said.

"You're right, let's go," Todoroki said as they began to run after Compress. 

They continued running through the forest when Midoriya said, "Ochako, you have to make us float," 

"Huh?" Ochako said in confusion.

"And then, Asui. You launch us with your tongue, as far as you can! Shoji, hold me and Todoroki and use your quirk to correct our trajectory in the air. Y/N, I need you to give us an extra push using the water," Midoriya said.

"Got it," Y/N said as she ran.

"Human bullets," Shoji said.

"Wait, Deku. You're still going to fight with those injuries?" Ochako asked.

"Midoriya, you stay here. With that much pain you-" Todoroki began but was cut off by Midoriya saying, "Trust me, I don't feel any pain right now. I can do this," 

"Midoriya, if you really are fine then let's do it," Y/N said as she ran besides Shoji who still had Midoriya on his back.

"I'm fine, I'll bring him back to you," He said looking at her. 

"All right, then let's do this," Y/N said.

Ochako created a splint for Midoriya and then floated the three boys. Tsu then wrapped her tongue around them and Y/N created a giant hand out of water to give the extra push they need. Tsu then sent them forward and Y/N gave an extra push sending them flying through the air. Y/N then dropped to the ground in exhaustion.